Are good people dying out?

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I know a lotta people that tick in 3 out of 4 but I don't really know 4 outta 4 people that I'm aware of

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How many people do you know with the following characteristics?
Honest
Principled
Trustworthy
Compassionate

i dont know a single person including myself!:holeup:

I check ALL , except i am running low on compassionate. My mind gets into the way. :( eg fake rapes

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
How many people do you know with the following characteristics?
Honest
Principled
Trustworthy
Compassionate

i dont know a single person including myself!:holeup:
i would say some guud people are like gemstones valuable and hard to find so there will always be a surtain amount of them

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Which one they didn't tick?
It's mostly compassionate for the most part and those folks are cutthroat. In some folk, it's the principled part and those people tend to just be loyal followers and they just go with the wind.

The honesty and trustworthiness goes hand in hand. If one goes, they both go

I check ALL , except i am running low on compassionate. My mind gets into the way. :( eg fake rapes
I notice it's a lil bit hard to balance being strong on principles with being compassionate especially to those with no principles and dishonest folks.

I have a few friends with those characteristics, so I guess I lucked out in life. The first person that comes to mind is my best friend. The kindest human being I’ve ever known who genuinely cares about other people. So don’t give up just yet on humanity because good people are still around. Just takes more time to find them

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I think I hit all of those. I'm extremely compassionate and trustworthy. I know my word is my bond. With honesty, I don't lie a lot, but I fib here and there for my own gain. Never about something truly important. I would say I'm very well principled. I don't break my principles often, but I have definitely had/have my moments of weakness.

I don't think good people are dying out, but I do believe that we live in a world that increasingly rewards 'bad' characteristics.

Good somali people have died a long time ago

They were genocied into oblivion now the country has a bunch of savages running around

Trending

Latest posts