are Farxiya Fiska's Children from different fathers ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
farxiyaaa.jpg

i'm just wondering.. this are here old children she left in Somalia and they look that each of them has different father ?? are they from different fathers or they have same father??

farxiya was born around 1968 or 69.. so maybe here older son was born when she was 18. or even younger 1985 something like and hes 30.. but my question is here children does not look like that have same father ?? are they from same father or different fathers ??

farxiya was born around 1968 or 69.. so maybe here older son was born when she was 18. or even younger 1985 something like and hes 30.. but my question is here children does not look like that have same father ?? are they from same father or different fathers ??

A lot of Somali kids don't look alike. Each one takes after a different grandparent in my experience. I look like my paternal grandfather, my brother looks like my maternal grandfather and we have the opposite colours of those two grandfathers.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:bell: The picture aside you'll find siblings that share one or two features and some that don't even look like each other.

I don't think the two older guys are her kids but possibly her brothers. The only child she has is the youngest one

Status
Not open for further replies.