johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
It’s very common in kenya
But What about Somalia ?
If so what ethnicity are the workers

But What about Somalia ?
Yes they are highly common my grandmother had one when she used to live in Somalia. They are called chariota, but her's was Bantu. You have to have living cords for them. Since the Oromo are the lowest class now they are typically the chariota. Also they had an aaron boy.

Yes they are highly common my grandmother had one when she used to live in Somalia. They are called chariota, but her's was Bantu. You have to have living cords for them. Since the Oromo are the lowest class now they are typically the chariota. Also they had an aaron boy.

In aden were my ayeeyo lives the maid shows up twice a day, but doesnt live with em. Strange in somalia its custom to have living quarters for em not that i disagree.

Srsly I thought Somalis looked down on those jobs and it was ceeb
But What about Somalia ?
It’s usually either a cousin or aunt who doesn’t do anything but spends hours watching bollywood movies and gossiping with your hooyo and sisters or an ajenebi (oromo or Yemeni) or 0.5 (jweyne or gaboye) who actually do work.

mrlog

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Haa but the Somalis are bad at this. They do not do a good because they are arrogant, so the Oromo are better

Trending