Are Cadaan people

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
the true Master Race? I mean, they dominate everything now and then. More than 1000 years of total domination and they have had a great civilisation.
How can some of you here deny the superiority of the Whites? :ayaanswag::ayaanswag::ayaanswag:
We should mix with them and leave this hell land we call "Somalia" :siilaanyosmile:
The future of Somalis is in Europe and the West :gaasdrink:
#WhitePower :dabcasar:

I would say Jews are the true master race. They karbash Arabs on the daily and get whiteys to pay for it and fight their wars. What’s not to admire about God’s Chosen People?
:siilaanyosmile:

I would say Jews are the true master race. They karbash Arabs on the daily and get whiteys to pay for it and fight their wars. What’s not to admire about God’s Chosen People?
That's only in the last few centuries when Jewish banking got a grip on Europe. Before that they were karbashed by everyone

That's only in the last few centuries when Jewish banking got a grip on Europe. Before that they were karbashed by everyone
True, but they managed to turn themselves around so impressively. They practically own the West at this point and make them pay some big bucks. They are the only group of people I truly admire.

Whites are Jewish slaves and they know it. Haven’t you seen all their anti-Semitic comments and memes around the internet? Whiteys know who their masters are and they resent them. Their false sense of superiority towards other races fizzles out whenever they remember the Jews, and they become whiney victims like reer We Wuz Kangs.
:siilaanyolaugh:

True, but they managed to turn themselves around so impressively. They practically own the West at this point and make them pay some big bucks. They are the only group of people I truly admire.

Whites are Jewish slaves and they know it. Haven’t you seen all their anti-Semitic comments and memes around the internet? Whiteys know who their masters are and they resent them. Their false sense of superiority towards other races fizzles out whenever they remember the Jews, and they become whiney victims like reer We Wuz Kangs.
:siilaanyolaugh:
They got rich from all the usury shit

the true Master Race? I mean, they dominate everything now and then. More than 1000 years of total domination and they have had a great civilisation.
How can some of you here deny the superiority of the Whites? :ayaanswag::ayaanswag::ayaanswag:
We should mix with them and leave this hell land we call "Somalia" :siilaanyosmile:
The future of Somalis is in Europe and the West :gaasdrink:
#WhitePower :dabcasar:
Aren't you a history student? What the hell are you learning there?:ayaanswag:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

Jews are the ultimate Gods, they are hated by everyone because everyone wants to be like them :gaasdrink::siilaanyolaugh:

Jews are the ultimate Gods, they are hated by everyone because everyone wants to be like them :gaasdrink::siilaanyolaugh:
The world runs according to the mighty Jew. They bring immigration to white countries and steal all the whiteys’ wealth through usury. They also start most wars but cadaans pick up the tab and get the blame for it. That’s some gangster shit right there. Who couldn’t admire these Jews? I’m honestly cheering for Israel at this point.
:trumpsmirk:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
The world runs according to the mighty Jew. They bring immigration to white countries and steal all the whiteys’ wealth through usury. They also start most wars but cadaans pick up the tab and get the blame for it. That’s some gangster shit right there. Who couldn’t admire these Jews? I’m honestly cheering for Israel at this point.
:trumpsmirk:

These niggas (jews) are the REAL MVP'S. They can destroy countries, make cadaan people angry but they (whites) are blamed after..LMAO I wish i were a jew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts