Are Beckys more supportive to their men than Halimas?

VixR

Veritas
“Maine law permits people to use deadly force in defense of themselves or their homes in certain circumstances, such as when a person is committing a criminal trespass, and if that other person is committing or is likely to commit another crime.”

This quote gives the impression the law can be argued to be on their side. The criminal offense they mean can’t be statutory rape, bc she was 17 yr old att, and the age of consent is 16, so I wonder what the defendants are going to try and stick him with as the criminal trespassing offense that justifies their shooting him.

Nah, I don't agree. Alot of women would fight for their husbands tbh. A lover? Not so much.

@HalimaJ

A dead lover killed unjustly? What makes you think they will fight against their family and willing to put prison their brother who killed her husband? I used to hear those kinds of events took place during the Somali civil war where husbands were killed by her clan and the wife moved on with her life among her clan members. Was that true?

AUN. I don't know why Faarax insisted on coming to their house to smash while her family was there and clearly wanted him to leave

that was strange indeed, faaraxs in my days use to sneak in and out and never near the parents home. but i guess kids these days are different

an Albanian bird once asked me out in college, i asked her how many brothers you got, she said 6, i said sorry, i am not interested,

i kinda disapprove of interracial marriage,

the white man and father were protecting their honour, the somali was sleeping and banging the white girl who was almost 10 years hos junior,

he committed zina too, may God forgive him but this is not a way to die,

any man has the right to defend himself against cuckoldry behaviour, they should have taught the girl a lesson too for sleeping around,

she brought shame to her race and family,

halimos should be treated like this,

i don't think they are against her sleeping around, they where against him for being madow. that is a fair point but killing him is murder. there is not honor in honor killing

@HalimaJ

A dead lover killed unjustly? What makes you think they will fight against their family and willing to put prison their brother who killed her husband? I used to hear those kinds of events took place during the Somali civil war where husbands were killed by her clan and the wife moved on with her life among her clan members. Was that true?

Firstly, not all Somali women are the same. I would like to think, the average Somali woman would be horrified if her family members killed her man and that she would try to bring them to justice.

The civil war was a dark time, also people were turning a blind eye to a lot of things. Women back home, without the protection of their clan or husband's clan are vulnerable. There is no justice back home, how is a woman meant to fight on her husbands behalf when clan law is supreme?

Its true. He was unmarried and sleeping in her home, with her parents present in the house and her father was pissed.

May Allah bless him, but again she has a point.
You repeated what was said in the article. I know the facts. It's just that she tried to make it an issue of Somali women being treated. As correct as she may be, a man died. She wants sympathy but apparently is void of it.

You repeated what was said in the article. I know the facts. It's just that she tried to make it an issue of Somali women being treated. As correct as she may be, a man died. She wants sympathy but apparently is void of it.
Treated unfairly*

I don't know what exactly she expects, but she pointed out the hypocrisy. That is all really. Sad what happened to him, but we both know you wouldn't be fighting his corner if he was a woman that was sleeping around in an cadaan man's home.

Or if the brother was Somali and caught his sister committing zina with a cadaan man. In that situation, you would have sympathised with the brother and father. Lets be real.

But you're right, it is insensitive of us to think like that in this tragic moment.

VixR

Veritas
My criticism of this isn’t the circumstances under which he was shot, it’s that he was at the other end of a barrel and asked to be shot.

“Shoot me, it’ll be on the news”...I mean.

Under someone else’s roof, unarmed, with a gun pointed at you, and you’re provoking them. I would’ve raised my hands and left, and if he had any sense of self-preservation himself, he would’ve done the same, and would still be alive. RIP though. I hope they pay for it.

Last edited:
I don't know what exactly she expects, but she pointed out the hypocrisy. That is all really. Sad what happened to him, but we both know you wouldn't be fighting his corner if he was a woman that was sleeping around in an cadaan man's home.

But you're right, it is insensitive of us to think like that in this tragic moment.
I'm not fighting in his corner mate. What he did was wrong and there was no need for me to point it out as I'd achieve nothing doing so. I could, however point out her hypocrisy no one else would want to and maybe make her realise that she was wrong. Pretty obvious th.

Muji

VIP
I'm not fighting in his corner mate. What he did was wrong and there was no need for me to point it out as I'd achieve nothing doing so. I could, however point out her hypocrisy no one else would want to and maybe make her realise that she was wrong. Pretty obvious th.

Sis I can feel sympathy for him

And also appreciate the double standards of our community.

The fact remains if it was a Somali woman who was killed trying to sleep over at a 17 year old cadans man house, her death would have been celebrated by the likes of @geeljire madaxweyne

Sis I can feel sympathy for him

And also appreciate the double standards of our community.

The fact remains if it was a Somali woman who was killed trying to sleep over at a 17 year old cadans man house, her death would have been celebrated by the likes of @geeljire madaxweyne
While I see where you're coming from , it's just not the time or thread to bring it up abaayo.
It's all love though.

@HalimaJ

True, families were fighting amongst one another those who loyal to the dictator and those were against which was a battle based on Qabil lines.

Horta what is a 23 year old man doing with a 17 year old girl...…………….
HELL YEAH, I WOULD BE PISSED !!!!!!!!!!!
BUT, I disagree with the bloke that shot him.
On the other hand, it makes you think...….. I would guarantee he would not have done it had the girl been a xalimo…… I think some people from certain parts of the world do see western women in a very degrading way especially when it comes to sexuality.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I feel bad for his family, but the dude was out of his mind for making the snow bunny moan while her parents are in the hosue and her ptsd 4chan (muslim and afghan hating) ex soldier. Dude was just trolling them at that point as they previously told him they were fine with him staying over but he had to leave at the appointed time.

This kid had issues at home, as he frequently stayed over at her home.

:susp: