are barawani Portuguese mixed with bantu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Sure they did macminded, just like you descend from the prophets family right?
Tell us a bit about your barawani people how many of them are Muslim? I heard there’s many barawani gaalo who consume the flesh of swine since many are descendants of Portuguese and Bantu gaalo

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Sure they did macminded, just like you descend from the prophets family right?

:tacky:
You don't realize how cringey the things you say are, you're a male act like it. Mythical arab daddy in 2018 at your big age.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Respect yourself.
You are 0.5 and you think you can talk about Somalis you are a guest in Somalia

Keep talking smack your people will be deported back to Portugal

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??

How many of you understand barawani or Portuguese or Swahili?
the language is a hybrid of swahili and some other shit idk. i understood the swahili part. mid ka kale af soomali ma ahan saaxib.
generally..., he's talkin about basic politician hadal, of how people are gonna come there i think, and that they are raising money in the US to build shit.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
the language is a hybrid of swahili and barawe. i understood the swahili part. mid ka kale af soomali ma ahan saaxib.
generally..., he's talkin about basic politician hadal, of how people are gonna come there i think, and that they are raising money in the US to build shit.
Everyone is focused on the Bantu problem it’s time we Somalis focused on the barawani problem

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Damm if these people multiply it's going to add an issue to an already complicated bantus problem.
It's clear bantus need to be dealt with first then the multi racial barwanis
Soon we will have barawani like @embarassing trying to portray barawani as Somalis and they will claim our land it’s the survival of the fittest only the strong survive we need to deal with the 0.5 problem we need to make Somalia Somali again

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Soon we will have barawani like @embarassing trying to portray barawani as Somalis and they will claim our land it’s the survival of the fittest only the strong survive we need to deal with the 0.5 problem we need to make Somalia Somali again
Am more worried about the bantus who have rallied behind afro centrism and believe were foreigners and that the land belongs to them damm we have issues barre kicked a lot of them out and persecuted them need that and 10 times worse

E68F6A38-3E4F-44C3-A8B9-005D3B24A0D3.png
Can you translate what your people are saying cause they speak a language thats foriegn to somalis

23&me is shirk i dont believe in those gaalo innovations but i understand your predicament you are stuck inbetween a rock and a hard place being a mutt is not easy
Somalia is one of the poorest countries in the poorest region in the poorest continent in the world. Chill with the mutt talk. All the successful “Somalis” I know are mutts. Hahhahhahahhahahhahahahhaababhahahah

What’s wrong with being 0.5.
Nothing, forums just filled with nerds who like to act bad anonymously online.
View attachment 59752
Somalia is one of the poorest countries in the poorest region in the poorest continent in the world. Chill with the mutt talk. All the successful “Somalis” I know are mutts. Hahhahhahahhahahhahahahhaababhahahah
:drakewtf:
You and your whole family are from Somalia. If that's true... why would you be laughing?

Very little have bantus and portugese mix .most are Persian,indian ,arab and somali mixed .When the Spanish inquisition happend some Moors famies settled in barawe and around the banadir region also .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending