Are bananas native to Somalia?

Are bananas native to somalia?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.
I'm too lazy right now to go down the rabbit hole so I'm wondering if anyone has done the job already. Are bananas native to somalia? If they are which kind are? A general background on the topic I'd be very interested in.

Does you region produce bananas? :nvjpqts:

Bananas species worldwide are being decimated. That's why 50% of the bananas eaten are Cavendish. Who immunized from some diseases, but we don't know for how long. But Somalia have been a little bit saved from the Panama illnes which affected the Cavendish and more harder the fat michel. Who was the most eaten banana species by our grand-parents generation. And bananas are victims of a lot of viruses and mushrooms who affected causing the changing of the species eaten. But, Somalia's bananas are known for being more sweet. But because of the civil war. A lot of people eat imported bananas and not local bananas. But I think that in Xamar it'a different. But I remember that in Gedo, we ate some good bananas at the time. But during the Kacaan, everyone had access to bananas who was like the national fruit (rations,etc) So even like places like Salal or Galmudug. People could eat bananas who were tastier and bigger than the cavendish that everyone eat these days

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.
I have come to the conclusion Somali Bantus have been in Somalia longer than Bananas have , therefore Bananas can't be native to this region if the other isn't either.

:browtf:

I have come to the conclusion Somali Bantus have been in Somalia longer than Bananas have , therefore Bananas can't be native to this region if the other isn't either.

:browtf:
Apparently one Bantu group has been present in Jubaland since the 900's until Ogadeen fucked those niggas up in the 19th century. Only 1 tho so Madowweyn niggas reading this dont get hyped up :dead:

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.
Apparently one Bantu group has been present in Jubaland since the 900's until Ogadeen fucked those niggas up in the 19th century. Only 1 tho so madowweyn niggas reading this dont get hyped up :dead:

I have some interesting information I found on beesha Madowweyn I'll post it soon

:pachah1:

Trending

Latest posts