Are American Somalis Real?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't know British, Scandinavian, and Australian somalis existed until I joined some random somali Snapchat group when I was 18. First dude I met was a Somali British nigga and his accent shocked me.

For the first 18 years of my life I never heard my friends or family talk about somalis in Europe or Australia. I thought we just lived in North America, Somalia, Djibouti, Kenya, and in the Gulf.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
European Somalis dont exist, all other somalis expect the minensota somalis are completely irrelevant and lead assimilating lives. They dont exist in the eyes of the minnesotan midwesterner Somali Male.

NidarNidar

모Resident Netrunner모
VIP
European Somalis dont exist, all other somalis expect the minensota somalis are completely irrelevant and lead assimilating lives. They dont exist in the eyes of the minnesotan midwesterner Somali Male.
Nigguh we do, though I keep being told I have midatlantic accent.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Nigguh we do, though I keep being told I have midatlantic accent.
Im just being honest bro, I think your lying and live in edina or something because I have never seen a european somali except AJ, Sharky, and chunkz. All the rest dont exist also dont forget about Active Gang Somalis because thats the second somali european I know. Secondly, I also know that there was finn Somali that went to somalia for gold mining operations. Thirdly, I also know that mid atlantic accent dosent exist.
1708820121456.png

Please please dont reply if you dont have anything important to say bro, Wallahi im serious about this. I simply dont believe somalis in europe exist, It just un neglible Un human and most of all just stupid. First off, Black Hawk down was an American operations.

THirdly, Most Somalis Fled to Minnesota which they remain today alx.

NidarNidar

모Resident Netrunner모
VIP
Im just being honest bro, I think your lying and live in edina or something because I have never seen a european somali except AJ, Sharky, and chunkz. All the rest dont exist also dont forget about Active Gang Somalis because thats the second somali european I know. Secondly, I also know that there was finn Somali that went to somalia for gold mining operations. Thirdly, I also know that mid atlantic accent dosent exist.
View attachment 317673
Please please dont reply if you dont have anything important to say bro, Wallahi im serious about this. I simply dont believe somalis in europe exist, It just un neglible Un human and most of all just stupid. First off, Black Hawk down was an American operations.

let me blow your mind, I don't even live in mainland Europe but in Ireland.

1708820475657.png

I didn't know British, Scandinavian, and Australian somalis existed until I joined some random somali Snapchat group when I was 18. First dude I met was a Somali British nigga and his accent shocked me.

For the first 18 years of my life I never heard my friends or family talk about somalis in Europe or Australia. I thought we just lived in North America, Somalia, Djibouti, Kenya, and in the Gulf.
I wish it was like that. Somalis only living in Americs and not baakhti europe, at least than we wouldn't be much known.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
View attachment 317673

It was easier and simpler to go to Europe, and also how did you even end up in America ? Europe is centre of the world in everything and it has many nations and languages and it’s good thing Somalis have different communities across their.

America is just too far away and the movies and films that come out Somalis aren’t their so how we supposed to know Somalis existed over their, and also most Somalis went to Europe and not America if we talking about after the civil war.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
I wish it was like that. Somalis only living in Americs and not baakhti europe, at least than we wouldn't be much known.
I agree we could have dominated like the Yahud who during 20th century migrated in large numbers from Ghettos of Eastern Europe to NYC which they rule the world from today.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

It was easier and simpler to go to Europe, and also how did you even end up in America ? Europe is centre of the world in everything and it has many nations and languages and it’s good thing Somalis have different communities across their.

America is just too far away and the movies and films that come out Somalis aren’t their so how we supposed to know Somalis existed over their, and also most Somalis went to Europe and not America if we talking about after the civil war.
America over europe any day, America has much more to offer. Europe is the center of nothing buddy i dont know what the hell you are talking about.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

In America, Every Midwest town has a somali community, even the small ones.

One example of this, In barron wisconsin there is a huge somali population over there. Do you know why? there is a meat plant so they work there. Just goes to show how big the population is here.

Trending