Archbishop's Approval Rating on Sspot

How do you rate Archbishop?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
This is a referendum on me. Go! Sorry I have to vote too, so don't mind it. To all the people that I offend, don't feel sorry for me because I'm not going to stop offending you if you vote favorably.

Last edited:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
How desperate do you need to be for approval that you make a thread asking how people feel about you?
:hemad:

He's probably going to track down anyone who votes something other than "Excellent" and call them a "twink"
:dabcasar:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
IMG_1962.jpg

:drakelaugh:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
How desperate do you need to be for approval that you make a thread asking how people feel about you?
:hemad:

He's probably going to track down anyone who votes something other than "Excellent" and call them a "twink"
:dabcasar:
You need to vote. It's for shits and giggles. I dont know any of you in real life. And by the way you deserved it when I called you a twink. This is an unrelated thread. Would be embarrassing for me if everyone voted 20%.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
You need to vote. It's for shits and giggles. I dont know any of you in real life. And by the way you deserved it when I called you a twink. This is an unrelated thread. Would be embarrassing for me if everyone voted 20%.
Why are you acting like "twink" is a normal everyday insult? Who the f*ck calls other people a twink like that
:pachah1:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
The Jewish maternal line trumps the Somali paternal line though.
Says who? If you want to look at it from a Somali point of view, you're Somali. Kids with Norwegian mothers and Somali fathers are considered Somali. And if you want to look at it from a Jewish view point, you're a Jew. Have you been in touch with Jews and Israel? If you want you can serve two years in IDF and become an Israeli.

Says who? If you want to look at it from a Somali point of view, you're Somali. Kids with Norwegian mothers and Somali fathers are considered Somali. And if you want to look at it from a Jewish view point, you're a Jew. Have you been in touch with Jews and Israel? If you want you can serve two years in IDF and become an Israeli.

Says everyone.

Don't beg me.

Continue with your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending