ArchBishopOfAtheism Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next up in line in the appreciation threads after Arawelo is @ArchBishopofAtheism, but he's too modest to praise himself so here goes. The poor goat was infected by the happy talk of the undercover Christian missionary @Jiron and swore to celebrate everyone here, but after a week, he's still on the first letter of the alaphabet.

He told me that he had the eye for @Shamis because he wanted a gaal with an hour glass figure to be the mother of his nine barefoot children, but little did he know I was giving dawah to Shamis on the side. Five days later she became a niqabi Muslima. All praises be to Allah, we stopped him from procreating.

I have to respect him though because he's the only one who took pity on me during my deportation hearings. I went on the run from the cops after I exhausted my appeal and my Darod clansman I used to chew the divine plant with AKA jaad did not lift a finger, but Arch offered to wed me in a gay Toronto marriage to help me get a spousal visa. He said it would be more flamboyant than Elton John. Inna lillahi we inna ilahi rajicun. Be qaniis or be destitute. What a pair of alternatives.

I won't lie, I thought about becoming a bootybender for the sake of my economic prospects, but Arch looked a little too eager for it to have been a wholly disinterested offer.

And, let's not forget, Arch is a great warrior for liberty, equality, and fraternity. There's a lot to be said for that.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I try to figure out what will offend people I disagree with the most.
giphy.gif

Me too. I usually throw words around and see which one they get angry about and reuse that word in the next argument,:sass2:

Dhilada tahay cuun. Who are you calling , wasaq bila edab. You're cancelled.
Don't shame me naya. Just because I toyed with being a bootybender for a green card doesn't mean I'm a man hoe. You try being an illegal immigrant. I get chased every day by rednecks with evil intentions.

Status
Not open for further replies.