Arabs were not safe walking in Somali inhabited territories in 1801

Of course they don't, they don't even know themselves. One day they're Pharaohs, the next, they're the true Hebrew Israelites. I've stopped listening to them long ago.
Yes, because it's not fair to the blacks who aren't idiots. Regardless of color, I can't deal with hood mofos. Also, f*ck Wakanda. Seriously, Blade was a better movie. Where's my Spawn remake?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
How do you recommend to tackle their propaganda?
:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:
Stop lying, the Omanis were way more powerfull then every somali kingdoms/sultanet at that time. And stop being proud of enslaving people, thats just weird:kodaksmiley:
The Omani where not that powerfull
To be honest with you
They had colonies so did we in sofala and Maldives
They enslaved people so did we
They didn't defeat major superpowers
West did the Portuguese

I wondering about that. I've been told by other Black Americans that as well. This afronazi told me that Ethiopia is the greatest African country and Somalia got colonized like every other country. But to my understanding, didn't the Ethiopians have help ? Somalia was colonized for about 14-15 years, no ? Is it true that they were taxed ? I'm not sure how precisely it down. Afrocentrics really don't know about Somalis, the pygmies and the amanzigh folks.
Ethiopians were colonized under the fascist Italian leader , Mussolini. Ethiopia was occupied by the Italians , but for a short period of time just like the Somalis. Somalia and Ethiopia are both known as countries in Africa that are very difficult to conquer as shown throughout history . You should read on the Porteguese-Ajuran war where the Ajuran Sultanate were the first African Empire to successfully take part in a naval warfare against the Porteguese superpower and defeat them in combat.

The Omani where not that powerfull
To be honest with you
They had colonies so did we in sofala and Maldives
They enslaved people so did we
They didn't defeat major superpowers
West did the Portuguese
Thats true, they were not that powerfull, but at that time (1800-1900) they were the most powerfull in east africa cause of their allies (mostly Britain) and their slave-based economy. And they manage to defeat Portugese too.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Thats true, they were not that powerfull, but at that time (1800-1900) they were the most powerfull in east africa cause of their allies (mostly Britain) and their slave-based economy. And they manage to defeat Portugese too.

They were defeated by Geledi Sultanate and forced to pay tribute

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
not true Somalis defeated the Portuguese way before and even helped push them out of
the Swahili coast only for them to come back the Omanis where conquered and only liberated themselves
the Omanis are however no different to the Somalis in terms of what they achieved

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Damn,:gladbron: sources?

Saldanadda Geledi, Arabic: سلطنة غلدي‎) was a Somali kingdom that ruled parts of the Horn of Africa during the late-17th century and 19th century. The Sultanate was governed by the Gobroon Dynasty. It was established by the Geledi soldier Ibrahim Adeer, who had defeated various vassals of the Ajuran Sultanate and founded the House of Gobroon. The dynasty reached its apex under the successive reigns of Sultan Yusuf Mahamud Ibrahim, who successfully consolidated Geledi power during the Bardera wars in 1843,and Sultan Ahmed Yusuf, who forced regional powers such as the Omani Empire to submit tribute. The sultanate was eventually incorporated into Italian Somaliland in 1908, and ended with the death of Osman Ahmed in 1910.

Wikipedia. Also Suldaan Ahmed Yusuf attacked Zanzibar and slaughtered the Arab Garrisions there and freed the slaves they held

this is the real picture you weirdo
churchill-slaves-c1868.jpg
:mjlol::dead::dead::dead: Imagine photoshopping your people as slaves lol wallahi Somalis are the biggest self haters

I think at some point the Arab's knew they couldn't conquer Somali lands they had already successfully conducted raids on North African lands and Arabised those nations but realised those Somali tribal chiefs weren't going to be fucked over so they just decided that economic trading and sending religious missionaries was the only viable way to spread Islam in Somalia.

Trending

Latest posts