Arabs spreading Islam in Sub-Sahara Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
What about the guys saying only quraysh can have caliphates:pachah1:basically textbook salifism or Shiaism basically far from Sunni islam
Salafis such as Saudis hate the Quraysh tribe with all there heart and conquered Mecca and Medina from them. Text book Salafisum would be claiming all non muslims as infidels and are enemies to "true islam" including other muslims like shias and even other sunni muslims.

Tukraq

VIP
Salafis such as Saudis hate the Quraysh tribe with all there heart and conquered Mecca and Medina from them. Text book Salafisum would be claiming all non muslims as infidels and are enemies to "true islam" including other muslims like shias and even other sunni muslims.
Are Saudi’s not themselves quraysh

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
I don’t think what those Arabs are doing in spreading Islam is hated, as it’s a good thing manshallah, however some of the things the salafis in this thread are spewing is worrisome
What?

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
The expansion of Islam in SSA is being spear-headed by the Arabs Masha'allah. Mass conversions are taking place in local villages.

Great!just great more! More Wahhabi suicide bombers incoming the spreading of Islam is awesome but what kind of Islam? I rather Africans stay kafir than join the Wahabbiya cult and kill more people on the continent

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Great!just great more! More Wahhabi suicide bombers incoming the spreading of Islam is awesome but what kind of Islam? I rather Africans stay kafir than join the Wahabbiya cult and kill more people on the continent
What?

Saw the video...wanted to post saying that it is a beautiful vid and may Allah reward the brother for his endeavour.

Laakin after reading the comments i am sickened. Is the hatred for arabs and islam to that much of a serious level on this forum?

How are people dissing wearing a thawb/khamees when there are narrations saying it was the most beloved type of clothing to our beloved prophet s.a.w?

Also hating on the arabic language? Allah revealed the Quran in Arabic! It as a language has a position like none other.

Many posts claim to be pro somali and anti-arab...but the hate is to next levels of extreme.

jaahil imaan laawe waaxid. i rather they stay kafir kulaha kkk

Shaolin23

jaahil imaan laawe waaxid. i rather they stay kafir kulaha kkk
People of the Book ie: Jews and Christians are better than heretical sects like Wahhabis the modern day Khawarij who are on the same level as pagan idol worshippers go learn what Ali ibn Abi Talib RA the forth rightly guided Caliph did to the heretical sect of Khawarij than you’ll understand my reasonings

People of the Book ie: Jews and Christians are better than heretical sects like Wahhabis the modern day Khawarij who are on the same level as pagan idol worshippers go learn what Ali ibn Abi Talib RA the forth rightly guided Caliph did to the heretical sect of Khawarij than you’ll understand my reasonings

And people say salafis make takfeer?

A gaal is better than a muslim?

Shaolin23

And people say salafis make takfeer?

A gaal is better than a muslim?
You expect me to believe Al Qaeda, ISIS Boko Haram and Al Shabab are Muslim when they
consistently been killing Muslims for 20 years and making takfeer on Muslim nations making their blood halal at least with Gaalo you know where they stand

Is it fair to paint those extreme organisations and the salafi school under the same brush?

Many people get confused between Salafi/ikhwani/full out khawarij in their understanding of political islam. They have similar goals but different means.

Normal salafis believe that the quran and sunnah should literally govern our lives...from the daily to the government. However, they don't believe in suicide bombings, overthrowing governments by force and shedding muslim blood. They focus more on dawah than anything.

Salafism may be a bit rigid sometimes, but it is in my opinion the closest group to pure islam.

A lot of people equate saudi arabia with salafism. The government of saudi does something to promote their interest= Salafism is an evil tool used by them. But to me the saudi government is just like any other government they will do everything to stay in power even if it goes against salafi teachings or using it for that matter.

Then you have ikhwaani's who similarly follow quran and sunnah...but believe in revolution/political upheaval in order to establish an islamic government.

Lastly the al qaeda khawarij of this world. They are very similar to salafis in looks/approach but they have a different understanding which allows takfeer for the one who doesn't rule by what Allah has revealed. Therefore they will use any means to establish an islamic state. Takfeer/spilling muslim and non-muslim blood indiscriminately etc.

Brother i dont think its fair to label them all with the same brush. I can understand the reason that you correlate the rise of salafism with extreme organisations. But i honestly believe these extreme organisations are proxies to keep the Muslim lands in perpetual chaos.

We muslims come under ahlu sunnah wal jamaaca..who follow the Quran and Sunnah. Salafism is pretty much the same thing with just a different name.

If you attack salafism? What kind of Islam do you want? Sufism/shiasm? Those are the only other options.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Saw the video...wanted to post saying that it is a beautiful vid and may Allah reward the brother for his endeavour.

Laakin after reading the comments i am sickened. Is the hatred for arabs and islam to that much of a serious level on this forum?

How are people dissing wearing a thawb/khamees when there are narrations saying it was the most beloved type of clothing to our beloved prophet s.a.w?

Also hating on the arabic language? Allah revealed the Quran in Arabic! It as a language has a position like none other.

Many posts claim to be pro somali and anti-arab...but the hate is to next levels of extreme.
«
So here is the issue that needs to be clarified:Many people use the abbreviation “SAW,” “SAWS,” or “PBUH” to fulfill this obligation in their writing. Is this something that fulfills the obligation of sending the salaah and salaam on the Messenger? Let us look now to some of the statements of the scholars regarding this practice. The Permanent Committee of Scholars in Saudi Arabia headed by ‘Abdul-‘Azeez ibn ‘Abdillaah ibn Baaz issued the following verdict when asked about the validity of abbreviating the salaah on the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam): “The Sunnah is to write the entire phrase “sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam,” since it is a kind of supplication, and supplication is worship, (in one’s writing) just as it is in one’s speech. So to abbreviate it using the letter SAAD or the word SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM is not a supplication nor is it worship, whether it occurs in speech or writing. For this reason, this abbreviation was not used by the the first three generations, those that the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam) testified to their goodness.” [8] “SAAD” and “SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM” are often used in some Arabic books. The English equivalents of these abbreviations would be: SAW, SAWS, SAAWS, PBUH, and the likes. Al-Fayrooz-Abaadee said, “It is not appropriate to use symbols or abbreviations to refer to salaah and salaam, as some of the lazy ones do, as well as some ignorant people and even some students of knowledge – they write ‘SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM’ instead of writing ‘sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam.'” [9] Ahmad Shaakir said, “It is the absurd tradition of some of the later generations that they abbreviate the writing of ‘sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam.'” [10] Wasee Allaah ‘Abbaas said, “It is not permissible to abbreviate the salaams in general in one’s writing, just as it is not permissible to abbreviate the salaah and salaam on the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam). It is also not permissible to abbreviate either of these in one’s speech.” [11] And Allaah knows best. May the most perfect and complete salaah and salaam be upon our beloved Messenger, and upon his noble family and companions.»
FOOTNOTES [1]
written by Moosaa Richardson

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
You expect me to believe Al Qaeda, ISIS Boko Haram and Al Shabab are Muslim when they
consistently been killing Muslims for 20 years and making takfeer on Muslim nations making their blood halal at least with Gaalo you know where they stand
those are terrorist organizations. Nothing to do with salafiyyah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts