Arabs spreading Islam in Sub-Sahara Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Sonder
Proselytising in Africa under the guise of charity?
tenor.gif

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Rah lots of gaals and undercover gaals on here. Just come out and tell us, you don't want the spread of Islam, rather than come up with some bullsh*t. We're not stupid, we can see what you want.

Rah lots of gaals and undercover gaals on here. Just come out and tell us, you don't want the spread of Islam, rather than come up with some bullsh*t. We're not stupid, we can see what you want.
It puzzles me why they hate to see Islam spreading, simply because the preachers happen to be Arabs.

Thankfully, most Somalis irl don't think like these racist weirdos.

It puzzles me why they hate to see Islam spreading, simply because the preachers happen to be Arabs.

Thankfully, most Somalis irl don't think like these racist weirdos.

You could have chosen better title for your thread that does not give them reason to push back. Instead of Arabs, you could have used Muslims from the middle east or something closer. You wanted to place emphasis on the Arab part of the callers and that is the issue.

Most of you here are the clan crew who spew clan nonsense about Somalis anyway, so it is not surprising you push the Arab supremacy bullshit. Your religious comments to me are always hypocritical.

Stay away from race, clan and related divisive issues among Muslims, then we take you seriously. Or else, you get what you invite.

This is political sxb and to say it isn't is being in denial. The purpose of this "dawah" is to portray Arabs as saviours and to fulfill a messiah complex

The fault is not with the Caller to Islam in the video. He is not inviting others to an Arab cause obviously but to salvation through faith in the creator who provides all to mankind. There is no mention of Arab.

It is the Somalis here who are obsessed with the sheekh's ethnicity unlike the Sheekh himself whose main goal in the video as is obvious was to teach these human beings what is useful for them.

Leave it to Somalis to always inject clan and race into everything.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
The fault is not with the Caller to Islam in the video. He is not inviting others to an Arab cause obviously but to salvation through faith in the creator who provides all to mankind. There is no mention of Arab.

It is the Somalis here who are obsessed with the sheekh's ethnicity unlike the Sheekh himself whose main goal in the video as is obvious was to teach these human beings what is useful for them.

Leave it to Somalis to always inject clan and race into everything.
Indeed, some of them are blinded by hatred. They should purify their hearts.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Made up sects of islam that go againist the prophet and his sunnah
It`s not. It means following the understanding according to how the companions, their students, and how their students understood it.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Oh okay thanks
That`s the way to understand the deen sxb. Who else wrote narrated hadiths? They strived to spread the deen. One should also listen to scholars. Our religion is not based upon opinions. It`s Quran and Sunnah.

Tukraq

VIP
Somalispot? More like Gaalospot at this point. Hating on other Muslims over there ethnicity. Absolutely disgusting wallahi.
I don’t think what those Arabs are doing in spreading Islam is hated, as it’s a good thing manshallah, however some of the things the salafis in this thread are spewing is worrisome

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I don’t think what those Arabs are doing in spreading Islam is hated, as it’s a good thing manshallah, however some of the things the salafis in this thread are spewing is worrisome
Everyone committing on this thread who are not gaalos are Shar'i Sunni Muslims. No one here is a follower of Safafi Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts