Arabs moving forward from chauvinism

Arab monarchies countries are going through a massive reformation. While somali
Iraq, Libya were led to destruction by dictators arab monarchies have always put their interests first. The oil age is coming to a close and they know islamism and extreme nationalism will get them no where.
I wonder how somali will get themselves out of this mud.

A Somali monarchy would have been absolutely based, but it was always unlikely. We'll have to settle for the next best thing and that is a military dictatorship.

Xoxoxo

VIP
A Somali monarchy would have been absolutely based, but it was always unlikely. We'll have to settle for the next best thing and that is a military dictatorship.
True true I agree heavily on this. A military dictatorship is perfect!

I actually would 100% knew that a certain tribe would have had everything for themselves if we did indeed have a monarchy.

:dead:

I'm sorry, but that's fu***** mental, mate.

Individual Africans cannot be trusted with that sort of power.

Xoxoxo

VIP

Yeah I know and I agree with you but for us Somalis that’s the best thing to offer!!

do you know how we ended our democracy? We killed off the poor president and we didn’t even have a 10 year of existence. We literally cannot be trusted so it’s better for us to indeed have a dictatorship.

Edit: the last one wasn’t so bad as how people would like to claim. Barre gave any Somali a chance wether they were a majority or a minority

Last edited:

I actually would 100% knew that a certain tribe would have had everything for themselves if we did indeed have a monarchy.
Brazilian military dictators swapped every 5 years or something.

Yeah I know and I agree with you but for us Somalis that’s the best thing to offer!!

do you know how we ended our democracy? We killed off the poor president and we didn’t even have a 10 year of existence. We literally cannot be trusted so it’s better for us to indeed have a dictatorship.

Edit: the last one wasn’t so bad as how people would like to claim. Barre gave any Somali a chance wether they were a majority or a minority
I think the best is a tribal confederation, since most somalis were never organised into a single governance before 1965. Without addressing the tribal, and religious issue, we'll get no where. We simply can not talk about development without addressing those 2.

Yo, Somalia still hasn't recovered from the last military dictatorship.

Not to mention it led to a genocide; and a third of the country wants to secede because of it.

Not the best idea, to put it lightly.

I will sacrifice myself and become the king of Somalia for the greater good.

I will lead Somalia into the light.

No need to thank my, my benevolence is boundless

Xoxoxo

VIP
Yo, Somalia still hasn't recovered from the last military dictatorship.

Not to mention it led to a genocide; and a third of the country wants to secede because of it.

Not the best idea, to put it lightly.
You really want to give Somalis democracy? Do you know what happened last time?

GemState

36/21
VIP

Arab monarchies countries are going through a massive reformation. While somali
Iraq, Libya were led to destruction by dictators arab monarchies have always put their interests first. The oil age is coming to a close and they know islamism and extreme nationalism will get them no where.
I wonder how somali will get themselves out of this mud.
They're not suddenly liberalizing, they just got forced to kiss the ring, if the Israelis didn't batter the Arabs during the multiple wars since the 1940s, they'd be getting the Yazidi treatment

reer

VIP

somalias second democratic president was assassinated. democracy was 9 years with blatant election fraud. infact somali dictatorship lasted longer than democracy. even a century ago the 1st modern somali proto state was a ruthless martial state (formed from anti colonialism) and it was more influential and stronger than the democracy. somalis respect brute force in true geeljire fashion.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's the only way out. Africans need to be honest with themselves. In order for a democracy to function, you at the very least need strong institutions (which come with time), and an educated and invested populace. Otherwise, you're just establishing an oligarchy. The most successful African state (excluding white-owned Southern African states) is Rwanda. Unsurprisingly, it's an administration ushered in by the military. When Paul Kagame entered Rwanda to establish a new administration, he had an army at his back.

You cannot vote your way to prosperity. The only country that has ever switched from the aid recipient to the donor's list is South Korea. In 1960 African states like Kenya and South Korea were economically comparable. South Korea was equally a corrupt shithole until Park Hung-Chee couped the place in 1961 and laid the foundation of the modern South Korean state over the next 18 years. Meanwhile, Juma and Keminto from Kenya have been loyally voting since 1960 and don't even have paved roads. If you choose democracy you'll carry around your based chinaman overlord in a wheel barrow because he was smart enough to not fall for neiloberal Western memes.

Otherwise let's drop the act and invite the Italians and British back and let them build our country while we live like 2nd class dogs. I wanna see some white girls on liido beach bro

GemState

36/21
VIP
It's the only way out. Africans need to be honest with themselves. In order for a democracy to function, you at the very least need strong institutions (which come with time), and an educated and invested populace. Otherwise, you're just establishing an oligarchy. The most successful African state (excluding white-owned Southern African states) is Rwanda. Unsurprisingly, it's an administration ushered in by the military. When Paul Kagame entered Rwanda to establish a new administration, he had an army at his back.

You cannot vote your way to prosperity. The only country that has ever switched from the aid recipient to the donor's list is South Korea. In 1960 African states like Kenya and South Korea were economically comparable. South Korea was equally a corrupt shithole until Park Hung-Chee couped the place in 1961 and laid the foundation of the modern South Korean state over the next 18 years. Meanwhile, Juma and Keminto from Kenya have been loyally voting since 1960 and don't even have paved roads. If you choose democracy you'll carry around your based chinaman overlord in a wheel barrow because he was smart enough to not fall for neiloberal Western memes.

Otherwise let's drop the act and invite the Italians and British back and let them build our country while we live like 2nd class dogs. I wanna see some white girls on liido beach bro
Rwanda isn't even close to being the most successful African state outside of southern Africa. Ghana, Gabon, Uganda, Cameroon, Tanzania, Kenya, Ivory Coast, Congo-Brazzaville, Zambia, etc all have higher populations yet a higher HDIs, GDPs and GDP per capita.

Rwanda is the biggest myth on the continent, the only reason news around Rwanda is so positive is because it's the West local goon in central Africa. It ensures that their militias run the mines in Congo.

I have to agree, for democracy to work, you have to have the right social conditions for it to work. In a trabilistic society, that would be basically impossible.

Rwanda isn't even close to being the most successful African state outside of southern Africa. Ghana, Gabon, Uganda, Cameroon, Tanzania, Kenya, Ivory Coast, Congo-Brazzaville, Zambia, etc all have higher populations yet a higher HDIs, GDPs and GDP per capita.

Rwanda is the biggest myth on the continent, the only reason news around Rwanda is so positive is because it's the West local goon in central Africa. It ensures that their militias run the mines in Congo.

Alright, that was an exaggeration to push my agenda. Nonetheless, Rwanda is a state that for all intents and purposes should have categorically failed. It is a small, resource-deprived and landlocked country that endured one of the most infamous genocides as recent as 1994. Yet it has had a higher average GDP growth and lower corruption than any of the countries you mentioned over the past 25 years. They're on a good trajectory.

If the dictatorship wasn't in place, Rwanda would have been a true shithole state next to Somalia, South Sudan, and Rwanda.

You really want to give Somalis democracy? Do you know what happened last time?
What happened? Farmaajo got elected? I genuinely don't know.

...but military dictatorship certainly isn't the answer sxb.

For a military dictatorship to even take power, there would have to be another civil war, as the Somalia gov doesn't control regions like SL.

Last edited:

Xoxoxo

VIP
What happened? Farmaajo got elected? I genuinely don't know.

...but military dictatorship certainly isn't the answer sxb.

For a military dictatorship to even take power, there would have to be another civil war, as the Somalia gov doesn't control regions like SL.
???? We don’t even have a functioning government let alone a democracy because nobody takes our government serious.

last time our democratic president actually got assassinated while we only existed for 9 years as a country.

you’re talking about giving freedom to triblistic blood hungry people who aren’t scared. That’s such a dumb idea

???? We don’t even have a functioning government let alone a democracy because nobody takes our government serious.

last time our democratic president actually got assassinated while we only existed for 9 years as a country.

you’re talking about giving freedom to triblistic blood hungry people who aren’t scared. That’s such a dumb idea
Military dictatorships can be tribalistic too, as Siad Barre's regime was.

I didn't advocate for democracy (although it's functioning just fine in SL), but military dictatorship would be one of the worst outcomes.

Trending

Latest posts