Arabs are fed up with UK Muslims acting like Arabs

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
The girl was Egyptian
Icl I seen some egyptian gaal girls move like this too. Ik sole Mutual I got on twitter, a Muslim Egyptian who was ranting to me about these Copts. He told me their language and blood is heavily Greek Admixed too.

Emir of Zayla

๐•น๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ป๐–”๐–Š๐–™๐–˜
Arabic does not belong to you since you are not an Arab and you are not Semetic. Using Islam as a scapegoat to act and talk an ugly kind of Arabic is why these Arabs despise you niggas, sad beggars who always strive to cling to someone else's language.
Arabic has been with Somalis ever since the advent of Islam and has stayed with us for over a millennia, itโ€™s literally our second language, much like how the Ethiopians used to use Greek as a common language due to Christianity.

Ethiopians are closer to Arabs than you because Amharic is a Semetic language, just like Arabic.

Iโ€™m not sure why you bothered bringing up Ethiopians in a thread that has literally nothing to do with them, but Iโ€™ll address your claims; theyโ€™re only barely closer to Arabs cause they speak a langauge that mixed with Cushitic & Semitic, either way this discussion isnโ€™t about them.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
Arabic does not belong to you since you are not an Arab and you are not Semetic. Ethiopians are closer to Arabs than you because Amharic is a Semetic language, just like Arabic. Using Islam as a scapegoat to act and talk an ugly kind of Arabic is why these Arabs despise you niggas, sad beggars who always strive to cling to someone else's language.
Sxb I don't care who is "closer to ayrab" in reality as Somalis we never had problems with them. Some my best friends growing up were Syrians, Lebanese, Tunisian, Egyptian. I have no strong opinions on them.

An Amhara Christian is deffo not seen as close to anyone in MENA ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Sxb I don't care who is "closer to ayrab" in reality as Somalis we never had problems with them. Some my best friends growing up were Syrians, Lebanese, Tunisian, Egyptian. I have no strong opinions on them.

An Amhara Christian is deffo not seen as close to anyone in MENA ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
The Ethiopians of โ€œSemiticโ€ blood were only slaves to the Arabs, unlike the Somalis, whose influence was great.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
If youโ€™re using hijah in place of immigrant you deserve to be made fun of ๐Ÿ˜‚ thatโ€™s just embarrassing

Heโ€™s balls probably havenโ€™t dropped yet, no need to convince us into to hating Arabs. No one will validate your atheist beliefs and why you hate Islam & use (Arabs as a Scapegoat).

Stop seeking validation by trying to tarnish Muslims/post negative sentiments about Muslims so you can feel better about being an atheist.
It makes you seem insecure and pathetic. I just searched your history.
A week doesnโ€™t go by without you mentioning .
โ€œCucked Sunnis, Brave Shiaโ€™s, low IQ islamists, Wahhabism, Arab cucks, Sub human Arabs, Sufiโ€™s/ Shia Vs Sunni).

Extreme hatred for Arabs & being a Murtad is a very common trait that I did not know. One should ask his self do I hate or Arabs or is it really Islam I hate.
You replied to the wrong user lol

Carab people are arrogant and donโ€™t believe in one ummah

They think weโ€™re d*ckriding them simply because weโ€™re Muslims and use Muslim terminology (which happens to be Arabic) even though many of our people became Muslims before they did. Like Somalis became Muslims long before the arabized Levantine and North African Arabs

Arabic has been with Somalis ever since the advent of Islam and has stayed with us for over a millennia, itโ€™s literally our second language, much like how the Ethiopians used to use Greek as a common language due to Christianity.

Iโ€™m not sure why you bothered bringing up Ethiopians in a thread that has literally nothing to do with them, but Iโ€™ll address your claims; theyโ€™re only barely closer to Arabs cause they speak a langauge that mixed with Cushitic & Semitic, either way this discussion isnโ€™t about them.
30 percent of somali language is Arabic, we have more historical and trade ties than Ethiopia will ever have, Ethiopians cosplay as Somalis to get better treatment in the Arab world

Emir of Zayla

๐•น๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ป๐–”๐–Š๐–™๐–˜
30 percent of somali language is Arabic, we have more historical and trade ties than Ethiopia will ever have, Ethiopians cosplay as Somalis to get better treatment in the Arab world
It is not.

World

VIP
The Most Annoying and Embarrassing Muslims are UK muzzies even the Arabs don't like the way they talk

Lowkey shes right

Hijrah is just the arab word for immigrate. Christian arabs use hijrah, it's not a religious term.

It's your intentions that make it religious, whether you refer to it as immigrate or hijrah.

The Arabic language belongs to all Muslims and is the language of our holy text. There is no bond closer than Islam, a fellow muslim brother is closer to me than a somali kafir.

Some of great Arab grammarians werenโ€™t even Arab like the author of Al Ajjrumiyyah. Her ancestors were Arabised so I donโ€™t why she is getting so pressed about this. Everyone knows what someone means when they say they will make โ€œHijraโ€; immigrate can mean moving to Las Vegas and has a different connotation.And I have never seen anyone think they are holy for using the word Hijra.

If she valued languages- she would appreciate how languages arenโ€™t always used in a formal way- especially when mixed with with other languages. I bet she uses AA vernacular in her everyday speech.

bohom

Here to chill
Another day, another thread of murtads on this forum trying to cause Somalis to stray away from Islam.

We know what you Somali infidels are trying to do and we see through it.

Making and pushing threads like these is only going to burn you further in the Hellfire.