Arabs are fed up with UK Muslims acting like Arabs

They're making a big deal out of nothing it's not that deep. Also 'immigrate' and 'hijrah' don't have the same meaning necessarily.

Look at the people agreeing with her as well lol

The Most Annoying and Embarrassing Muslims are UK muzzies even the Arabs don't like the way they talk

Bro, just say you hate Islam/Muslims with your chest. We already know that's how you feel on the inside and that all of these threads you post of teenage/young adult Western Muslims misbehaving are a cowardly manifestation of that.

This is the gaal version of calling yourself a "cultural Muslim" instead of just admitting you don't want to follow the diin properly.

Man up and talk your sh*t like Kisame or Yami.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Bro, just say you hate Islam/Muslims with your chest. We already know that's how you feel on the inside and that all of these threads you post of teenage/young adult Western Muslims misbehaving are a cowardly manifestation of that.

This is the gaal version of calling yourself a "cultural Muslim" instead of just admitting you don't want to follow the diin properly.

He’s admitted to being a gaal

I never see French people seethe about their words like fiancé and chauffeur being used in other cultures

It’s not that deep but I’m nooticing the muslims who agree with this tend to have these types of beliefs

He’s admitted to being a gaal
I'm already aware of that. He said he was an atheist specifically.

Now, I don't like to give murtads a hard time because being the black sheep of the community is tough enough as it is, but atheists have a very annoying superiority complex that even covers the agnostics and deists, not just us Muslims/Christians/other religious adherents.

It's harder for me to be patient with them when they seem to buy into racist conservative propaganda more easily than other types of ex-Muslims I've observed and ignore that most ex-Muslim voices in the mainstream are motivated by monetary gain not truth-seeking.

I never see French people seethe about their words like fiancé and chauffeur being used in other cultures, it’s only Arabs for some reason that care about this

It’s not that deep but I’m nooticing the muslims who agree with this tend to have these types of beliefs
There's definitely a correlation there 🤔

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
Hijrah and gheerah are islamic terminology though. Arabs are fed up because they are nationalistic whilst uk muslims(theyre weird too ngl) believe in the concept of muslim lands being home to all muslims

He’s balls probably haven’t dropped yet, no need to convince us into to hating Arabs. No one will validate your atheist beliefs and why you hate Islam & use (Arabs as a Scapegoat).

Stop seeking validation by trying to tarnish Muslims/post negative sentiments about Muslims so you can feel better about being an atheist.
It makes you seem insecure and pathetic. I just searched your history.
A week doesn’t go by without you mentioning .
“Cucked Sunnis, Brave Shia’s, low IQ islamists, Wahhabism, Arab cucks, Sub human Arabs, Sufi’s/ Shia Vs Sunni).

Extreme hatred for Arabs & being a Murtad is a very common trait that I did not know. One should ask his self do I hate or Arabs or is it really Islam I hate.

Last edited:
The only word people should refrain from using casually is nikkah because it means sexual intercourse and it sounds weird when people say

"I'm going to a nikkah." Or "our nikkah was so great."

Otherwise most of the time the everyday arabic words non arabic muslims use have been spot on.

- a somali who pretends he knows arabic.
ufc 207 thumbs up GIF

The only word people should refrain from using casually is nikkah because it means sexual intercourse and it sounds weird when people say

Otherwise most of the time the everyday arabic words non arabic muslims use have been spot on.

ufc 207 thumbs up GIF
Thank god Somalis use aroos

ufc 207 thumbs up GIF
wow i thought it meant marriage

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Who gives a damn. Arabic language belongs to Islam and Muslims. It belongs to me as much as it belongs to a Palestinians or Egyptian.

Who gives a damn. Arabic language belongs to Islam and Muslims. It belongs to me as much as it belongs to a Palestinians or Egyptian.
Arabic does not belong to you since you are not an Arab and you are not Semetic. Ethiopians are closer to Arabs than you because Amharic is a Semetic language, just like Arabic. Using Islam as a scapegoat to act and talk an ugly kind of Arabic is why these Arabs despise you niggas, sad beggars who always strive to cling to someone else's language.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Bro these Deghace on twitter are jokes. They do fkd about who's whitest and its always the random Gulf Bedouins, mostly Saudi, trying to create some fake Arabist Nationalism.

The civilised Deghace such as those from Al-Sham and Egypt are calm. The Berbers are 50/50. Iranians and Turks are lost. And Gulf Arabs I like to laugh at.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Bro these Deghace on twitter are jokes. They do fkd about who's whitest and its always the random Gulf Bedouins, mostly Saudi, trying to create some fake Arabist Nationalism.

The civilised Deghace such as those from Al-Sham and Egypt are calm. The Berbers are 50/50. Iranians and Turks are lost. And Gulf Arabs I like to laugh at.
The girl was Egyptian

No need to play favorites Saudis usually stay on their side of twitter except a rare few, its the North African and Levant folk that start the Arab vs non-Arab beefs

Trending

Latest posts