Arabs about to sodomise a young boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I can't speak arabic dude, the f*ck are they going to do to the kid. I hope you're just trolling this time cause if not then.
:hova::vqbuyv0:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
They are asking him "why do you have supplies if you are not Daesh" he is saying that he was with his uncle and that they got separated. They are then told to "disperse" and the rest I can't understand. Iraqi dialect is more difficult than I imagined.

They will probably rape him.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Arabs are disgusting bunch. This is what aired on Moroccan television on the International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women:

A segment on how to cover your bruises with makeup. :mindblown:

i understand none of that but i don't think they said anything about rape. although the one sitting next to him kept caressing his hair and laid right next to him while telling the others to leave. smh. these are the same niggas that through gay men off buildings. no doubt the pope and powerful isis members have one thing in common, raping little boys.

edit: the one with the camera also said he was pretty smh :jcoleno:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Apparently child molestation is sky high within some middle eastern communities. I recall American soldiers being horrified at the prevalence and going home scarred unable to do anything as many of the men engaging in the act were translators and supply brokers for the US.

waraabe

Your superior
i understand none of that but i don't think they said anything about rape. although the one sitting next to him kept caressing his hair and laid right next to him while telling the others to leave. smh. these are the same niggas that through gay men off buildings. no doubt the pope and powerful isis members have one thing in common, raping little boys.

edit: the one with the camera also said he was pretty smh :jcoleno:

You can understand Arabic

Shiiieeet were u in an Arab country before America or did you learn?

These guys have a shit lahjah, can't understand them
don't want to get into that, but no I've never really lived-in any arab country though I've visited some. i think they were just slurring their words and talking over each other so its hard to understand what any one person was saying. the one next to the camera sounded the clearest but he didnt talk much. do you live in an arab country?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending