Arabic speakers would you kindly translate this sentence for me?

Somalis and Djiboutians are Bantus thats what the sentence translates into. I'm aware whoever wrote that sentence is retarded as there are no Bantu people in Djibouti, neither are Somalis.

PS:I'm a fluent Arabic speaker.

i cracked up laughing. it sounded like someone went to google translate.

news flash folks, google translate will embarass you

i cracked up laughing. it sounded like someone went to google translate.

news flash folks, google translate will embarass you

انا قرات كلمة بلغلط يااخي

I read the word by mistake, by the time I realised my mistake I couldnt go back and edit the post.

I already translated what that Tunisian guy said below

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Is that a dirty Berber spreading Arab hate or a dirty Saudi with too much arrogance?
This is a "Saudi" originally from Balochi-stan from his last name "البلوشي". So he isn't Arab, and because of that he got Cuqdad from not being an Arab, and that what made him engaged in this kind of topics that most of the Arabs aren't "REALLY" Arabs.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
This is a "Saudi" originally from Balochi-stan from his last name "البلوشي". So he isn't Arab, and because of that he got Cuqdad from not being an Arab, and that what made him engaged in this kind of topics that most of the Arabs aren't "REALLY" Arabs.
WTF I remember him wallahi. He always makes such threads, cuqdadsana wuxuu. Didn't even read his name.

Although Balouchs are from Iran and Pakistan. They have sizable population in the gulf who migranted there centuries ago. Namely in Oman. I called him a Saudi because its most likely he is a second or third generation one, and doesnt probably speak his own language.

But yeah being an Arab is more of a cultural thing nowadays

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I hope the Saudi government trace his IP and put him behind bars. Dirty Balochi