Arabic speakers would you kindly translate this sentence for me?

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
.لا ، نحن كوشية.

It says that Somalis are Bantus or sum shit innit?
:pacspit:
I might have to unsheathe the twirra fingers and type an essay
AC8E0304-0C84-449D-B3F0-113399250458.jpeg

Somalis and Djiboutians are Bantus thats what the sentence translates into. I'm aware whoever wrote that sentence is retarded as there are no Bantu people in Djibouti, neither are Somalis.

PS:I'm a fluent Arabic speaker.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter

I could never be an arap bootyclapper like some dudes on this website I probably don’t have to mention by name. Khaleejis are cancer and their oil needs to run out.

علي شكون تكذب؟ أنا تونسية وعربية,والشعب التونسي عربي.

"Why are you lying? I'm Tunisian and Arab. Tunisian people are Arabs"

Tunisians aren't having the Berber label lol

Last edited:

I could never be an arap bootyclapper like some dudes on this website I probably don’t have to mention by name. Khaleejis are cancer and their oil needs to run out.

Saudis and other gulf Arabs think their better than people from North Africa and the Levant lol. Once their oil runs out they will back to selling camels again lol

" بنطيين " =
1586248178383.png
the land of punt
not بانتو=Bantus

It was an ancient civ that used to trade with ancient egypt. My friend used to call me ya بنطي lol

@Nomoregames2019 stop with the fake news dude

Last edited:

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Saudis and other gulf Arabs think their better than people from North Africa and the Levant lol. Once their oil runs out they will back to selling camels again lol

Inshallah :2tjlv3e: Allahﷻ blessed them with the land and He can take it away. They have lost much of their humility and religion.

You a native speaker? Gonna have to default to @Nomoregames2019 if not lol

In Sudani Arabic.

أرض بونت @OTF is right he is refering to the Land of Punt. It was the coastal trading partner of the anicent Egyptians, mainly found in djibouti and Somalia. I read it wrong. Theres no letter P in Arabic. أرض بونت is translated as "land of punt" but in Arabic you read it as Bunt instead of punt

Also knew something was off البانتو Bantu is spelled in that way

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Is that a dirty Berber spreading Arab hate or a dirty Saudi with too much arrogance?

CaliTedesse

VIP
naaya ayo islaanyaheen they said somalis are from land of punt
Nacalla who cares they are dividing Arab world these rats when it were the other Arabs who added much to Arabic sciences and academics while those bedouians were sucking a camels jock.

Is that a dirty Berber spreading Arab hate or a dirty Saudi with too much arrogance?

He was a dirty Saudi trying to label which countries that were apart of the Arab league were truly Arab and labelled each country by their "native identities". He had a point but most of these countries are Arabized now and cling onto the Arab identity

CaliTedesse

VIP
He was a dirty Saudi trying to label which countries that were apart of the Arab league were truly Arab and labelled each country by their "native identities". He had a point but most of these countries are Arabized now and cling onto the Arab identity
Arabized Arab are always the better Arabs. Just like with
Turkified Turks they are much more better than Flatfaced Turks.

Trending

Latest posts