Arabic Speakers.......Need Urgent Translation For This.....

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I found this piece of paper stuck onto the seat of my motorbike this evening........

20200626_220123.jpg

I have no Arab neighbours. I seriously hope, it's not Sixir.

the handwriting is bad, but I mostly can make out standard adkar, no sihr lol. still weird that someone taped that to your bike though

the handwriting is bad, but I mostly can make out standard adkar, no sihr lol. still weird that someone taped that to your bike though
now that I think about it, those were all adkar to protect you from sihr, so even if that person is not the one putting it on you, someone must think you are a target. so if I were you I would listen to them

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
now that I think about it, those were all adkar to protect you from sihr, so even if that person is not the one putting it on you, someone must think you are a target. so if I were you I would listen to them
Yo wtf. That's creepy as hell. Who wants to put sihr on arma?

:gucciwhat:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I found this piece of paper stuck onto the seat of my motorbike this evening........

View attachment 128373

I have no Arab neighbours. I seriously hope, it's not Sixir.
Acuudu bikalimaati lahi taamati min shari maa khalaq (the second one) is a dua or ayaa.

I recognize it from somewhere, I don’t think it’s sixr.

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
It’s adhkaar. The person that put it on your motorbike knows you’re Muslim. So he might be sharing this to get good deeds or it’s a warning for awareness of self-protection.

I would be scared if this was happening to me tho

Trending

Latest posts