Arabic speakers come in

Anisah The Serpent

☼ The sun is alone but it still shines ☼
Wait so you don't know wtf I was saying ?

I thought you was fluent , shit I thought you was understanding when I was speaking shish kebab.
Some arabic characters are hard to write in somali and I thought you were talking about death for a second lol. I didn't finish reading but all I understood is that you aren't good at reading or speaking arabic but you have a friend who's arab that's teaching you?

What's some other benefits for speaking arabic besides understanding the Quran?

Arabic is my first language actually. Being a gulf born Somali, I noticed that Somalis have more to do with the Arab gulf culturally than Egyptians or even Syrians. They have the same tribalistic taboos and the same historical occupations. They also don't speak Arabic which means their kids will hsve to adopt the accent of the country they live in. While It's that racism exists among them, they don't tend to practice it as passionately as white Americans. Therefore, you would notice that the Arab gulf Somalis tend to assimilate really fast with the native Arab gulf citizens. They have a much better social standing, educational success, and acceptance despite the fact that they are legally more vulnerable than the Somalis of the west or even the Somalis of Africa. In short, speaking Arabic provides with a better understanding of middle eastern history in General and access to all the resources there. However; if it was your only language, your IQ will slip 50 points because almost anything written in Arabic is infested with false information and has no sources to back it up. Arabia is just a bigger, paler, wealthier, saner, gayer version of Somalia.

Trending