Arab youtuber shows off his Somali tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Wallahi though can someone explain to me the hate madows have for somalis in London cus in my city we beat them up regularly and they never chat shit.

@YoungFarah explain to me why madows hate you niggas so much. Even pakis and arabs hate you guys.

TooMacaan

VIP
Ive asked at least 100 girls to hug me
Each said the same thing to me
Have xishood
Goodness, everything is ceeb:icon rolleyes:
:bell:Now I'm starting to understand Eternal's rants on this site.

I personally don't give hugs because I don't like when ppl touch me (regardless of gender), but him putting his hand on her shoulder does not make her a hoe, and that's the objective truth. If you care so much about xishood...why post this video on here? Why share her 'shame'?
Oh and, lower your gaze akhi:dabcasar:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Wallahi though can someone explain to me the hate madows have for somalis in London cus in my city we beat them up regularly and they never chat shit.

@YoungFarah explain to me why madows hate you niggas so much. Even pakis and arabs hate you guys.
To be 100% honest London Somalis are Dopey and immature from 5 to 10. At that age they're the most annoying beings on earth and don't act their age. Waa xoolo. From year 7-9 they act like they're still in Primary and are still immature as f*ck.

Once they hit year 10 they start thinking they are ciyaal suuq and chill in groups of 20. When they get in a fight they don't fight 1v1 it's always 1v20. They are mostly caato and are shit at football too. They make it bad for themselves and just paint a negative image of themselves. I know I'm sounding like @Reiko but it's mostly Somali guys' fault.

However this isn't for all Somalis as there are some who aren't of this ilk I previously described. Somali ciyaal in London are an embarrassment. Luckily I went through dhaqan celis so I didn't turn into a dopey saqajaan.

Genie

The last suugo bender
HOT? , HOT? tell that to my bunyan infested left toe nail

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 23.28.23.png

She's sexy but shes socially retarded plus i personally know better looking somali girls in my area
These self -loathing -low self esteem knee grows are becoming more riveting by the day . They are gassing up and wailing over some alcoholic chick who used a timojilic to buy her some chicken and cheap alcohol or probably paid her to do this .The whole thing looks staged .If that is the pengest somali girl he has ever seen , lol .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts