Arab Tribes/Neighborhoods of Mogadishu?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I've mentioned that my mom's paternal grandfather was Yemeni Arab of the "Behani" or "Bexani" tribe. She said they have a known building in Mogadishu where she grew up close to as a kid in the Arab quarter. It got looted in the Civil War but the clan has taken the building it back.

I've mentioned that my mom's paternal grandfather was Yemeni Arab of the "Behani" or "Bexani" tribe. She said they have a known building in Mogadishu where she grew up close to as a kid in the Arab quarter. It got looted in the Civil War but the clan has taken the building it back.
haha 1/8 yemeni

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Dark yemeni or white ears? I’m Arab too
They were like proper white Arabs but some have married Somalis, some are dark others you couldn't tell they've mixed at all. I see my maternal cousins photos ye.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Mutt! Only one of my great grandparents was arab but it was my mom's paternal grandfather, therefore by lineage rules making her technically an Arab. Therefore by lineage I am 1/2 ayRab HAHA
:mjlol:
Mutt! Ma ani aa ila hadli karta Ano Somali laandheere ah!:westbrookwtf: gerrara here!

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
You're Ogaden no? They've been in the city longer than you have lmao. I don't think you guys even know what an ocean looks like kkkkkk
We conquered ours from Galla invaders you got yours by Larping as arabs and betraying your Aabo Dir :nahgirl:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
We conquered ours from Galla invaders you got yours by Larping as arabs and betraying your Aabo Dir :nahgirl:
Lmao, stateless people. The Ajuraan did most of the work with those Gallas anyways and sent them up north. If they lost then kiss Reer Konfur bye bye.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Lmao, stateless people. The Ajuraan did most of the work with those Gallas anyways and sent them up north. If they lost then kiss Reer Konfur bye bye.
stateless? If they lost? you don’t know your clans and you don’t know your history.

Jidle Hawiye, Dabarre Raxanweyn, and Ajuuraan lived all the way until wajir, west of the Juba is Somali ancestral land that was conquered by Oromos and then zanzibaris before Ogadens came as the reconquista :fittytousand:

How many clan sultans had arab men kiss their feet in fear :trumpsmirk:

Trending

Latest posts