Arab Students Being Mistreated As They Try To Leave The Hellhole That Is Ukraine!

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
8421E0D7-D845-4E7F-97C1-3DEC3632C94D.jpeg

I hope this is a wake-up call to all non-Europeans to invest in their own homelands. All these miskeen African & Asian students are being abused and nobody is sticking up for them.

Even the wealthiest Arabs seek the approval of Europeans and run to line the pockets of European hoteliers, designers etc. Why don't they try to create their Art/Fashion/etc power-houses and then export it to the West? All that money and no imagination, what a shame.

From what I have noticed, Arabs and other Asians are especially enamoured with Europeans, they seem to seek approval from Europeans instead of being proud of their own roots and legacy. For god's sake, in Australia, even Italians and Greeks are called "Wog", which is a short for "Golliwog", a racial slur originally used for Black people. If even the Mediterranean Whites are 'othered', Arabs stand no chance of being assimilated fully.

Last edited:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
For god's sake, in Australia, even Italians and Greeks are called "Wog", which is a short for "Golliwog", a racial slur originally used for Black people.

You do know the Aussie term β€œwog” is appropriated from British English term towards South Asians.

Plus it refers to Mediterranean people incl Levantines, Eastern Europeans as well as South Europeans.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
And they want us to feel sorry for this shithole country??

I sympathize more with aboriginals than these slavic nazis

I feel sorry for them, racism is a result of lack of education and poverty. Ukraine is the poorest nation in Europe.

Similar to how the most racist diaspora Somalis are generally poor and have substandard education.

:manny:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
These Ukrainians are cowards, letting their people escape first while they should be defending their country. This is the so called ” great resistance” kkkk.

No african or asian country should care about this conflict.

Trending