Arab says to Banu Hashim Somali: Anta Abeed!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Zanj means Bantu and was coined by the 11th century traveller Ibn Batuta who described Somalis as Berber. We dont take offence to Zunuuj word, those Somalis involved in BLM especially Xalimoz wa wada zunuuj

Zanj means Bantu and was coined by the 11th century traveller Ibn Batuta who described Somalis as Berber. We dont take offence to Zunuuj word, those Somalis involved in BLM especially Xalimoz wa wada zunuuj

They can take the zanuuj label like they take the black label. Now they can act like real slaves.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Is your only personality trait hating on arabs? I swear you’re more obsessed with them than the booty clappers on this site
I see someone insulting Somalis I say something offensive against them.

Unlike you guys I do this to all races equally, you guys just get pissed when it's an Arab.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
May another drone strike hit Palestine, insha'Allah.
You know that the one who is tweeting is a Khaliji xenophobic one, and he hate and insults the Palestinians the same way he does with the black? Why you leave him and his community and wish this to Palestinians instead of him?

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
You know that the one who is tweeting is a Khaliji xenophobic one, and he hate and insults the Palestinians the same way he does with the black? Why you leave him and his community and wish this to Palestinians instead of him?
There are like 10 different sorts of Arabs how am I meant to differentiate? I blame them

May allah massacre all arabs, May they burn in hell, May they all receive aids, May their offspring die before the age of two, Oh my creator may you banish these creatures from this dunya,

He insulted Somalis here.
How does it feel that your once great ancestors who created meroe and the magnificients kingdoms of kush, nubia and alodia look at you with disgrace, How can you wander from greatness to now adopting another mans culture and ways, A nubian with arab clothes kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

How does it feel that your once great ancestors who created meroe and the magnificients kingdoms of kush, nubia and alodia look at you with disgrace, How can you wander from greatness to now adopting another mans culture and ways, A nubian with arab clothes kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Low IQ. Who said that Sudanese people adopted Arab culture. Have you seen our style of clothing and music, its way different from other Arabs. Many Nubian tribes in Sudan still retain their own language and culture.

The same thing can be said about Somalis but that's a different topic