Arab savagery. The UAE/Saudi designed famine results in this in Yemen.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
I wonder how they'd react to seeing this. This kind of thing makes me question their Islam.
It's all politics, but at the core it's just ego of their rulers. Saudis butchered their own citizen in their embassy. Islam is nowhere to be seen.

AbdiGeedi

You cant work with this people if they can do this to their own kind i wonder what they would be willing to do to us
In Libya, there are cases of Somali migrants being tortured and killed. I believe they are mostly from Somaliland.

You don't even have to think or question how Arabs would treat us in a similar situation as in Yemen.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
why isnt the yemen famines getting as much attention as somali famines? people view somalia as the famine capital its about time another country gets the famine spotlight

AbdiGeedi

why isnt the yemen famines getting as much attention as somali famines? people view somalia as the famine capital its about time another country gets the famine spotlight
Because the world order is similar to the way mafia works. Countries can do the most heinous crimes and not to be held accountable. In Syria, Assad uses chemical weapons against Sunnis. Russia covers Assad's crimes because Russians have a permanent seat in the UN Security Council. The US participated in the above blockade, do you think they will allow this famine get much scrutiny let alone lead to punishing measures? Saudi Arabia, its de facto province Bahrain and the arrogant UAE are the devil's nests and above the law because the US covers for them. They are beyond reproach.

Because the world order is similar to the way mafia works. Countries can do the most heinous crimes and not to be held accountable. In Syria, Assad uses chemical weapons against Sunnies. Russia covers Assad's crimes because Russians have a permanent seat in the UN Security Council. The US is participated in the above blockade, do you think they will allow this famine get much scrutiny let alone lead to punishing measures. Saudi Arabia, its de facto province Bahrain and the arrogant UAE are the devil's nests and above the law because the US covers for them. They are beyond reproach.
Yeah wth could anyone do if the US did ANYTHING? If they decided to invade Canada for some reason literally nothing could be done to stop them or get them out.

and where are those shitholes sxb
Somalia and Yemen. :mjlol:
38355982.jpg

AbdiGeedi

Yeah wth could anyone do if the US did ANYTHING? If they decided to invade Canada for some reason literally nothing could be done to stop them or get them out.
True. The US leveled Raqqa, killing around 5 thousand civilians. There was not a pip.
Assad and Russia routinely bomb residential areas in Syria. The whole cities blown up. There was no pip again. Haftar was bombing Tripoli for over a year. No condemnation. To the contrary, many countries sided with him.

In Libya, there are cases of Somali migrants being tortured and killed. I believe they are mostly from Somaliland.

You don't even have to think or question how Arabs would treat us in a similar situation as in Yemen.

There are still videos of Yemenis mocking Somali refugees in particular women. It’s interesting to watch because during our toughest time they were cruel but Somalis are so loving towards them. Uff.

I don’t get why Somalis have such an affinity for these midgets. They supported Ethiopia during the Ogaden war.

Trending

Latest posts