Arab racism

Arabs ditch a mother & her child in the desert to die, even if they llegally entered the country this is not how they should be treated, its abhorrent & appalling to treat people in need like this.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
If this is in Libya it should be no surprise attrocities have been happening there for years
OP on twitter has a libyan flag so yeah. One of my neighbours kinsman was captured by them and held in a illegal detention facility. The subclan paid the original amount and then they (captors) doubled it and they had to pay around 20,000$. Scary stuff.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
If this is in Libya it should be no surprise attrocities have been happening there for years
OP on twitter has a libyan flag so yeah. One of my neighbours kinsman was captured by them and held in a illegal detention facility. The subclan paid the original amount and then they (captors) doubled it and they had to pay around 20,000$. Scary stuff.
The Libyan guard is the one rescuing these migrants, they are tunisians who left migrants to die in the desert with no water or food. Those whom Tunisian authorities left on border with Libya almost died, some probably died but not yet documented, but those whom were left on the Algerians-Tunisian border died, at least 15 one of them died.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
The Tabu are the ones responsible for smuggling in Libya. They are the ones who live in the south of Libya and torture people and force them to pay thousands of dollars, not Arabs who live close to the coast.
These are the reason for the taharyb Tabu and Qoraan Tuareg and Gramna These are the ethnic groups that control southern Libya they also live in Sudan and Chad

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Africans gotta take alternative routes to migrate, can't be entering countries illegally and expecting good to come from that. Sad rip though

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Africans gotta take alternative routes to migrate, can't be entering countries illegally and expecting good to come from that. Sad rip though
Some of these migrants were legal migrants, with documents and families living in Tunisia, but they were stopped and rounded up on the street, some of them their passports were taken away. Now those legal migrants are now on that desert, with no passport or away to reunite with their families, if their families aren't themselves rounded up and left in mysterious location.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I don't necessarily think this is even racism. It is just a product of lawlessness in that part of the world
Africans are being snatched whether they are legal or illegal migrants, with or without documents, just because they are black africans. You will not see that type against other migrants from Libya or Europe.

The Libyan guard is the one rescuing these migrants, they are tunisians who left migrants to die in the desert with no water or food. Those whom Tunisian authorities left on border with Libya almost died, some probably died but not yet documented, but those whom were left on the Algerians-Tunisian border died, at least 15 one of them died.
f*ck the Tunisians, they're the worst along the Libyans.. If I ever ran into any person from these two nations I wouldn't even say hello to them.. All africans who've any north africans from these two nations living in or doing business should round them up and drive them to an excluded no mans land and let them walk home, also keep them out of any African union meetings and diplomatically isolate them.. But I know most Sub-Saharan African nations wouldn't do this as usual they're powerless and led by low iq leaders.

Arabs are so arrogant, prideful, egotistical, cocky and have delusions of grandeur despite them being desert dweller tent living people

There was a Somali smuggler who was part of this shit listen to this.
You know Somalis are low iq, when you've one of the best countries in terms of climate, resources and etc but yet can't even feed yourself and after fucking up your country have to flee to shit hole Europe where you are unwanted and considered a second class citizen, this is the life you chose to flee to and go through slavery and abuse in the Libyan hell on earth.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
f*ck the Tunisians, they're the worst along the Libyans.. If I ever ran into any person from these two nations I wouldn't even say hello to them.. All africans who've any north africans from these two nations living in or doing business should round them up and drive them to an excluded no mans land and let them walk home, also keep them out of any African union meetings and diplomatically isolate them.. But I know most Sub-Saharan African nations wouldn't do this as usual they're powerless and led by low iq leaders.
yes, although they were protests in Tunisia over this, but still many, the old folk, agreed with their president.

You know Somalis are low iq, when you've one of the best countries in terms of climate, resources and etc but yet can't even feed yourself and after fucking up your country have to flee to shit hole Europe where you are unwanted and considered a second class citizen, this is the life you chose to flee to and go through slavery and abuse in the Libyan hell on earth.
Are Somalis still doing tahriib? There’s still Somalis in Libya wtf?

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch

Arabs ditch a mother & her child in the desert to die, even if they llegally entered the country this is not how they should be treated, its abhorrent & appalling to treat people in need like this.
Damn i thought the little kid was wearing leggings them legs black af

Trending