Arab owned property management refused to hire security for Somali business owners of karmel mall

The starvingcats in the ally behind my house are more hospitable than AAs. That’s not a high bar. Arabs are awful and f them niqqas for lifffeeeeee
As a person who lived in the Gulf states, you are right. There are good people everywhere but the vast majority of them have a superiority complex and are known to abuse maids/migrant workers.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
So wait , these so called established businesses inside that particular mall that reer Minnesota brag about their pride and success stories are actually tenants to hairy ayraabs? This is getting cringe
I remember watching these maryooleys on Universal Tv holding ceremonies sida reer baadiye for the opening of that mall, ileen waxaan kiro ayaa laga wada qaada lfmaoo

At least we geeljires own properties , wether theyre store's , garages and malls throughout the country and lease it to tenants and buyers . Also to ayraabs we even evict them if payments are late loool
Even shitehole Eastleigh and Kampala have massive owned premises

Somali Westerners should take a note from us , bragging will get you guys nowhere owning small catar and baati shops are not essentially and never equivalent to enterprises

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Its aight Somalis hired their own guns off the streets

Xjoddjfj.jpg

I wonder what that whited out word is supposed to say?
:patrice: