Arab Missionary in Somalia kissing on Somali Orphan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kawaraam :oh6b81q:

1z6zek9.png

hre8fb.png

10f6yv8.png

2vj2zv9.png

OMG soooooo cute :yloezpe::yloezpe: look at her eyes and cheeks what’s the IG acc? Look how squishy SubxaanAllah alxamdulilaah babies this cute reaffirm my faith in Allah

Ka waran* with a name like that you can't be slippin in these skreets :gaasdrink:

This title confuses me, it's like saying White man kisses his Polish daughter.

:farmajoyaab:

Masha'Allah.

Sorry, I just found out that he's a missionary at a Somali orphanage kissing.playing with this little girl.

@AbdiJew Please change the thread title to- 'Arab Missionary in Somalia kissing on Somali Orphan'. Thank you.

Somalia is a complete disgrace. I am not talking about this man specifically. But you have hundreds of thousand women girls and little boys in these un wfp camps and you have ajanabis of all kind coming there. The amount of sexual abuse and exploitation that goes on in there we simply dont know and the dogs in suits sitting in offices begging for more aid are completely quite. The un produces "reports" once every 2 or 3 years detailing that sexual abuse takes place in these camps and we collectively just shrug our shoulders and say qabil hebel lives there. How does this make you lot here feel?

Why are we soo weak horta and soo focused on fighting qabil next door but absolutely useless and intentionally oblivious to what goes on in these so called aid camps? What gets me is the complete silence from the dogs o madax isku sheegta.

This picture shouldnt warm your "heart" at all. It shows that me you are soo useless and pathetic that some arab came from thousands off miles away to take care our child. How is that cute?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I heard some places don't allow kids to be adopted to non muslims because of fear of them leaving the religioun. Especially if the kid is in a crappy area. That's fucked up.
let a kid live a life with opportunities to receive a good education. Don't keep a kid who is gonna stay in the same crappy area with no access to opportunities

Somalia is a complete disgrace. I am not talking about this man specifically. But you have hundreds of thousand women girls and little boys in these un wfp camps and you have ajanabis of all kind coming there. The amount of sexual abuse and exploitation that goes on in there we simply dont know and the dogs in suits sitting in offices begging for more aid are completely quite. The un produces "reports" once every 2 or 3 years detailing that sexual abuse takes place in these camps and we collectively just shrug our shoulders and say qabil hebel lives there. How does this make you lot here feel?

Why are we soo weak horta and soo focused on fighting qabil next door but absolutely useless and intentionally oblivious to what goes on in these so called aid camps? What gets me is the complete silence from the dogs o madax isku sheegta.

This picture shouldnt warm your "heart" at all. It shows that me you are soo useless and pathetic that some arab came from thousands off miles away to take care our child. How is that cute?

:dzmxmmb:

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.

We need one thing to fix, Siyad Barre try to fix somali with semi communist/secular state. They did not work. Let me describe Somalia in general a Person who praises her past so much but is under the worst of situations. She tries the same tricks to fix her country again and again but will not work. She is constantly advised but denies she is eager to beg help but won't fix her own situation.

Look at our people a few run to governmentless paper state called Libya which is under war to take boat through the ba7ar italy or greece to get to Germany or Britian. They fall into living in warhouses for months and years starving. Expecting a destoryed country will help them.

We have our children here learning khaanis is good, drag tales told by drag queens and showing why we should we be liberals.

In the end of the day we are doomed, our children will become assimalated, into khaanis, qashin, rap look at somalifeatures Qofna on there knows no af somali. These xoolos would like jamacan sittin on there loogo twerking and making a rap whilst our people are getting killed by amisom, getting trafficked to Europa and our country becoming a failed state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts