Arab Man With 17 Wives Laughs At White Man With Only 1 Wife!

:mindblown::faysalwtf:

Reminds me of when I heard that a Dinka Paramount chief (Deng Majok) had 200 wives.

it's absolute madness.

Did the Dinka chief have good genetics? because this Arab guy has bad genes in my opinion only people with good genetics should be spreading their seeds like this.

Did the Dinka chief have good genetics? because this Arab guy has bad genes in my opinion only people with good genetics should be spreading their seeds like this.

:drakekidding:

I wouldn't know if he had good genetics beyond saying that he was taller than 6'4 and wasn't fat.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Saw this when it first came out. A true classic. Man fathered a village. There are some types like this all over the world. There was one in northern Nigeria or somewhere around there who literally fathered and grandfathered an entire village with like 16 wives. He got arrested cos it was illegal to have more than 4 wives and, surprisingly, he was apparently a lovely husband cos his 16 or so wives protested so wildly outside the local police station with their kids that he was released.

:damn:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Ya Allah! I got it wrong big time on the number. 86 wives, saxiib!

And married 107 times. Bisinka iya yasinka!

:dead:

Saw this when it first came out. A true classic. Man fathered a village. There are some types like this all over the world. There was one in northern Nigeria or somewhere around there who literally fathered and grandfathered an entire village with like 16 wives. He got arrested cos it was illegal to have more than 4 wives and, surprisingly, he was apparently a lovely husband cos his 16 or so wives protested so wildly outside the local police station with their kids that he was released.

:damn:

Nah, they just didn't want firefights with his sons and grandsons.

soldier.gif

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Holy shit. Just imagine his kids roll up to the local school. There would be at least 5 of his kids in each class. They run whatever town they enter.

Some cadaan niggas in utah be doing this. Tbh wasn't there a hadith that said there would be more women than men in the future and 1 man would look after 50 women? times are getting crazier as we go on.

:russ:

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
85 is another league. i only one man who has close to 30 children but don't know another man who has more than that.

Trending