Arab man sings nashiid for somali men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ragga soomaaliyeedow, haddaba waad u jeedaan caalamkii cod dheer iyo cod gaaban bey idin kugula hadashey.....goormaad sida isku dhaami doontaan?
:farmajoyaab:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I can't wait until the oil runs out:ahh:

We'll hire them as servants in Somaliweeyn(from Tanzania to Syria)

Ragga soomaaliyeedow, haddaba waad u jeedaan caalamkii cod dheer iyo cod gaaban bey idin kugula hadashey.....goormaad sida isku dhaami doontaan?
Deceptive nation, they yodel on camera and finance unrest in somalia behind curtains.
Besides that it reminds me of isis song

I can't wait until the oil runs out:ahh:

We'll hire them as servants in Somaliweeyn(from Tanzania to Syria)

Your average somali men has no control over his family and collectively they have no control over their country.

But hey, theyre somehow efficiently gonna run a transcontinental empire :gucciwhat:

Call it 'The Farax Delusion'.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"

Such a lowly song :susp:
With the riches they have and being butt of the world. :drakekidding:

Their countries have either fallen or are next.

Go ahead and make this song an English subtitles so they can be for real
:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Your average somali men has no control over his family and collectively they have no control over their country.

But hey, theyre somehow efficiently gonna run a transcontinental empire :gucciwhat:

Call it 'The Farax Delusion'.

This is a new age eedo, young Engineers who have been raised in the West like myself are coming back to raise the country up. :gaasdrink:

We have had empires in the past, with our vast resources we are poised to have another one.:fittytousand:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
xalwo luul....u sound like a violent xaliimo.....is your husband shorter than u?

xalwo luul....u sound like a violent xaliimo.....is your husband shorter than u?

Sigh. Basrooy it's long a story. I become a strong woman to makeup for the lacklustreness of somali men.
Someone had to step up to the plate but Ive grown old and Im now tired of this role so Im trying to ruffle the feathers of the young ones so that we may break out of our cycle.

Such a lowly song :susp:
With the riches they have and being butt of the world. :drakekidding:

Their countries have either fallen or are next.

Go ahead and make this song an English subtitles so they can be for real
:

Oh the irony. So what are you? At least their population doesn't die of starvation year after year whilst surrounded by the continent's longest coastline.
Oh, and their people don't pick up the ak47 against each other either.

The Farax Delusion.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sigh. Basrooy it's long a story. I become a strong woman to makeup for the lacklustreness of somali men.
Someone had to step up to the plate but Ive grown old and Im now tired of this role so Im trying to ruffle the feathers of the young ones so that we may break out of our cycle.

u r an L then

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:ohreally:
A fellow MJ engineer? What discipline and have you graduated?
:patrice:

kickz r u sure engineering is good for u huuno?....u cant trax your brain with bi polar in your family or is it schizophrenia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending