Arab man has 17 wives and 84 kids laughs at reporter's 1 wife

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You're all missing the point. This man proves that anything is possible as long as the women and the man of the house are respectful to each other and put the success of their family first. Nothing good will come out of a relationship that doesn't value the sacredness of the family and deen.

This is a man to idolise, not rappers and celebs with multiple children from different unmarried women.
:gucciwhat:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Some of you inc3ls here can't even court one woman or can't handle marriage at all. This man has a whole qabil, he can fill an entire school with his kids no cousins needed for backup.

His secret is a good enough income and a good testosterone count.

:damn:

Wait he has one leg?????? Is it amputation from Diabetes or was he born like that?? Not that it is not shocking what i see, but okkkkkk, my thoughts sometimes wander around without focus. :) And it was very rude of him to laugh at the nerdy one wife white guy. How dare him.

HA HA HAH AH AHA HA HA

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Wait he has one leg?????? Is it amputation from Diabetes or was he born like that?? Not that it is not shocking what i see, but okkkkkk, my thoughts sometimes wander around without focus. :) And it was very rude of him to laugh at the nerdy one wife white guy. How dare him.

HA HA HAH AH AHA HA HA
Car accident Edo. He lost it in a car accident.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How do we know that he loves them and treats them all equally? Does he provide for all of them?

Great questions.

But its not for us he needs to answer to.

To his ILaahi

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Arab chad "i have 17 wives"
little English reporter "but i only have one wife"
Arab Chad "laughs with one of his k 84 kids"
English reporter "laughs along with him"

:drakelaugh: :dead::dead:loool that had me rolling on the floor

4 currents wives and 13 ex-wives! The man is marrying wahmen, uses them to breed him loads of kids, then DIVORCES them. Isn't this haram? To divorce a woman for no good reason but to replace her?

Trending

Latest posts