Arab guy says Somalis licked arab asses

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has been a rise of BLM Xalimos on twitter insulting arabs to distance themselves from them and win favor with the madow crowd. To the average arab it must be perplexing to see the sudden influx of hate from an ethnic group that you don't really think about.
:farmajoyaab:
But aside from that, f*ck the dhegcas. Wallahi I have never in my life met a Somali claiming to be a sandn*gger, especially ones from younger generations. These hairy subhumans think they're better than us because of their nasty beige skin, but forget how hideous they really are. Hooked nosed monkeys.
:mahubowtf:
And what the f*ck is so great about being a goatfucker? Mogadishu in the 80's looked better than their modern cities today, outside the oil rich gulf. I can't wait until the West destroys every single arab nation on the planet. They already have Libya, Iraq, Syria, and Yemen down. Just a few more to go.
:rejoice:

There has been a rise of BLM Xalimos on twitter insulting arabs to distance themselves from them and win favor with the madow crowd. To the average arab it must be perplexing to see the sudden influx of hate from an ethnic group that you don't really think about.
:farmajoyaab:
But aside from that, f*ck the dhegcas. Wallahi I have never in my life met a Somali claiming to be a sandn*gger, especially ones from younger generations. These hairy subhumans think they're better than us because of their nasty beige skin, but forget how hideous they really are. Hooked nosed monkeys.
:mahubowtf:
And what the f*ck is so great about being a goatfucker? Mogadishu in the 80's looked better than their modern cities today, outside the oil rich gulf. I can't wait until the West destroys every single arab nation on the planet. They already have Libya, Iraq, Syria, and Yemen down. Just a few more to go.
:rejoice:

They will all be destroyed IA, u will see them go back to begging us to give them zakah

Man even puts the claim on our forefathers claiming to be Arabs
Pale Arabs aren’t true Arabs they are mongol khazar Turks pretending to be Ishmaelites Somalis are the true bene hashim or Afro asiatic only e1b1b. Natufians were e1b1b as well as the Phoenicians

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
f*ck Ayrabs. Bunch of cowards

Couple of million Jews fucked entire Ayrab world

It is a shame to share a religion with this cowardly race

How did I know it was going to be a Twitter post from a nobody with a handful of likes?
Like, I get that searching up 'Somalis' on Twitter will likely bring depressing results, but this isn't how to live your life.

( Note: I don't care for Arabs either. )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending