Arab girl thinks she can say the n word

I think everyone should be able to say the N word, its not that deep but her reasoning is dumb

Somalis and Arabs (specifically yemenis)) share the same ancestry but our ancestors came from the horn of Africa and not middle east. The haplogroup E1b1b first appeared in east africa 26.000 years ago and it is highest among horners and Northeast Africans.
Somalis and Yemenis are not even closely related looool. They are Arab, we are indigenous African.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
That may be the case for you, but have a look at how white people got guilt-tripped about the slave trade, there will be other Somali's who feel shame about it.

Since it's not common knowledge that Somali's owned slaves, we shouldn't admit to it at all, much less brag about it.
Don't compare us to whites, we're not cucks and won't get bullied by some doqons who think they know our language and history better than us.

I have no reason to apologize for people I've never met just because they looked the same as me.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
That may be the case for you, but have a look at how white people got guilt-tripped about the slave trade, there will be other Somali's who feel shame about it.

Since it's not common knowledge that Somali's owned slaves, we shouldn't admit to it at all, much less brag about it.
But I do agree we shouldn't be tellingeveryone that somalis were apart of the slave trade. That's just stupid, we should keep that hidden as much as we can. But if it ever comes out then who cares

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Niggity performs his daily task. One can say that he was born for it. A true natural talent.

While niggity is picking cotton, he thinks to himself. If we are freed, will we become like the other peoples. Centuries later niggity's bloodline still lives on. In one of Detroit's infamous ghettos live the great grand children of niggity.

They have joined the history raiders club. The club members all hail from the african american community. They like to take other peoples history and claim it for themselves. As they have forgotten their own legacy.

While the club's members steal history foolishly, they attack other peoples for using the term. Ironically the great grand children of niggity, use the word on a daily basis and throw tantrums when non african Americans use the very same word.

Upon seeing of what the african American community has become he turns around in his grave, and curses his peoples. For they cannot live an respectable existence. They deserve nothing more than to be under the rule of other respectable peoples.

Trending