Arab girl thinks she can say the n word

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yeah but Somalis aren’t technically ‘black’ so you can’t see it in her. If she had 10% bantu it would be visible.

She does have a dark somali eyes, large lips. small nose, and the head shape is possible she has somali blood.

Rageedi

Life | Liberty | Property
I think everyone should be able to say the N word, its not that deep but her reasoning is dumb
Somalis have Middle Eastern appearance from their ancient North African-Middle Eastern ancestors.
Somalis have Middle Eastern appearance from their ancient North African-Middle Eastern ancestors.
Somalis and Arabs (specifically yemenis)) share the same ancestry but our ancestors came from the horn of Africa and not middle east. The haplogroup E1b1b first appeared in east africa 26.000 years ago and it is highest among horners and Northeast Africans.

Attachments

• somalia.png
    somalia.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 60

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I think everyone should be able to say the N word, its not that deep but her reasoning is dumb

Somalis and Arabs (specifically yemenis)) share the same ancestry but our ancestors came from the horn of Africa and not middle east. The haplogroup E1b1b first appeared in east africa 26.000 years ago and it is highest among horners and Northeast Africans.
That's one of the theories. It most likely originated in Ancient Egypt-Levant.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don't agree with the white-guilt shit tbh, considering only a small fraction of the population could even afford to own slaves at the time.
I doubt the vast majority of Somalis would give two shits about madoows trying to guilt trip us, but you're right. Bragging about it is fucking retarded.

Madooows blaming your somali black a$$?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Owning slaves isn't something to boast about if anyone asks if Somali's owned slaves, we should deny it before they can guilt trip us
Why deny it to please others? Most the slaves came from West African villagers and kings sold them. Slavery is their fault. They sold their cousins to us and others.

:heh:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP

:lolbron:

Can a half Somali half cadaan say the n word without repercussions? Since they’re half ‘black’ half White?

I remember when black Twitter got furious when chunkz said the hard n word even though some see him as black lmao.
If Cardi B can say the N word who is a light skin Latina I’m sure a Somali or Arab can say it.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
i hope she uses it infront of them blm niggas
her hey whats up my niggas
them what you sayy abed
her hey my grandfather is somali
them dfk is soomaali is that haile selassie or some shit
her nahh it close thoo
them error 404 ogaboga need more watermelon

Trending

Latest posts