Arab girl says Somali men are the only decent men

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP
Eww low self esteem.

You lot have reached rock bottom to the extent that you skip with joy when you get a compliment from non Somali women.

I'm so sorry that you're attention starved.

To be fair xalimos get gassed by the slightest compliments from ajnabis as well. Both groups have serious self esteem issues

To be fair xalimos get gassed by the slightest compliments from ajnabis as well. Both groups have serious self esteem issues
How many Xalimos here post about ajnabi men that thirst over us. I don't remember seeing any of that waryaa.
finger-waving-gif-14.gif

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
The ultimate L for faraaxs is the Abdi that went to the Shard, ordered an expensive bottle of Champagne, got stood up by a white chick named 'Tallulah' and then proceeded to hide behind his mother's jilbab.

Awww.
Y’all getting finessed for 36k bmws.
2019 is the year of Ls for xalimos.

We gonna need a xalimo astronaut to turn that L into a W

VIP
How many Xalimos here post about ajnabi men that thirst over us. I don't remember seeing any of that waryaa.
finger-waving-gif-14.gif

Lol go on twitter and you'll see a dusty nigga from mississipi tweet " Salami girls" with heart eye emoji and all xalimos from every corner of the planet will smash that like button. Shit isn't normal dawg

:tacky::lolbron:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Since that last experience I have gotten anger management lesson. My therapist advices me to read mein kampf and salute the fuhrer every time I’m about to get triggered coz of an ajnabi., especially by a half breed.

It isn’t gonna work anymore walaal.
Hopefully u stopped holding a grudge with the chick.

I hope u apologized

Status
Not open for further replies.