Arab doesn't= Muslim

Princefan

80s fan
Some people think that all Arabs are Muslim, when that's not the case. There are Arabs who are Jewish (Paula Abdul) , Arabs who are Christian (Shakira) and Arabs who are irreligious.

Reminds me of some somali girl on twitter accusing a Arab Christian girl of Islamaphobia cos she said wallahi and ya Allah in a tweet

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I can't believe this thread even has to be made, walle some people should be restricted from reproducing if they fall too low on a IQ scale.

Princefan

80s fan
Reminds me of some somali girl on twitter accusing a Arab Christian girl of Islamaphobia cos she said wallahi and ya Allah in a tweet
Arab Jews and Christians say Allah,mashallah,subhanallah and wallahi. Allah is just the Arabic word for God.

Lol it doesn't her dad is ethnically Syrian and his religion is Judaism are you saying that Arabs can't be Jewish lol
No. Jews living in Syria are part of the Diaspora who have been living outside their Homeland[Israel] for several thousands of years; just like how there are Jewish Diasporas in Spain, Germany etc.

She has Jewish ancestry not Syrian/Arab ancestry. It's simple.

Princefan

80s fan
No. Jews living in Syria are part of the Diaspora who live outside their Homeland[Israel]; just like how there are Jewish Diasporas in Spain, Germany etc.

She has Jewish ancestry not Syrian/Arab ancestry. It's simple.
Her last name is Abdul and she looks half Syrian. Are you saying that there are no non Muslim arabs

Trending