Arab dictator war songs are straight up bangers

Assad is defending his country against hostile combatants backed by neocolonial powers.

bernie sanders supporters as thick as shit. you just confirmed it. i would say something but i can't be bothered with clowns like yourself who can't even speak a word of arabic.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
bernie sanders supporters as thick as shit. you just confirmed it. i would say something but i can't be bothered with clowns like yourself who can't even speak a word of arabic.
What do my language skills have to do with it?

What do my language skills have to do with it?

because it betrays your lack of knowledge. why should I bother debating a Bernie bro who probably screams Medicare for all when he has no issues with a hereditary dictator murdering hundreds of thousands of people? If you knew the language clown you will have at least some sort of empathy when you see the hundreds of broken Syrians who poured their heart out since 2011.

repo

VIP
because it betrays your lack of knowledge. why should I bother debating a Bernie bro who probably screams Medicare for all when he has no issues with a hereditary dictator murdering hundreds of thousands of people? If you knew the language clown you will have at least some sort of empathy when you see the hundreds of broken Syrians who poured their heart out since 2011.
I’m afraid you are not convincing at all. What I said is a fact. Medicare and all that is a distraction.

I’m afraid you are not convincing at all. What I said is a fact. Medicare and all that is a distraction.

fact? This is why I said you are a Clown. You absolutely know nothing. You are so arrogant, you cannot even humble yourself and ask questions About the greatest humanitarian catastrophe this generation. You can’t even speak Arabic. You can’t even name a village in syria. You never probably have spoken to a Syrian refugee in your life or a Syrian for that matter. you truly are a Bernie bro.

dude you are just a faqash lite in Somali terms. No more no less

repo

VIP
fact? This is why I said you are a Clown. You absolutely know nothing. You are so arrogant, you cannot even humble yourself and ask questions About the greatest humanitarian catastrophe this generation. You can’t even speak Arabic. You can’t even name a village in syria. You never probably have spoken to a Syrian refugee in your life or a Syrian for that matter. you truly are a Bernie bro.

dude you are just a ****** lite in Somali terms. No more no less
You are funny I give you that but this isn’t the thread to debate the Neo-colonial invasion of Syria.

Post bangers

dude you are just a ****** lite in Somali terms. No more no less
are you isis wtf?

Trending

Latest posts