TRIGGER WARNING Arab beggars in Puntland

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
You zoopirates has the most to say When singel handledy destroyed somalias reputation one time they give their daughters to cadaan colonizers at some time invite ethopians into somali turfs Nigga sit down punani land
Quoted and will return to this on Eid day inshallah

For those who are not from PL, spare us the calacaal, any Pler can agree or disagree with the OP or any other Plers here. Mind your damn business

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Quoted and will return to this on Eid day inshallah

For those who are not from PL, spare us the calacaal, any Pler can agree or disagree with the OP or any other Plers here. Mind your damn business
Quoted my ass, ”wILl reTUrn eID dAY”

do i look like ur abo who is waiting for u aryaade jidka qabo sac sac yahow:camby:

OffTheDome

Proud American
More than half of you niggas begged the west to let you and your parents in their countries, so what’s the difference beween you and them?
:mjohreally:

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Sahib they are poor People. Give them what you can. I highly doubt they will beg if given the opportunity to work. Remember they are aliens in your lands so be nice and never forget how the West hosted your sorry ass when you was refugee.

Marshall D Abdi

You can sum @Marshall D Abdi up in the blockbuster hit Black Hawk Down, there's no need to reply to that.
Dont make me remind u of USC @Material niggas are the only clan in Africa to have bantus slaves for farms and daroods for maids .:denzelnigga:
Crying is the past time for the like of @Maxamed bin Harti and likes of you

Every year MJ digaags gather in Toronto to cry about shit that happend over 20 years ago .
are you guys coming as usual to this years meeting of xuska xasuuqii 1991 ?
This years meeting will be held in mississauga ontario you should join ,amazing survival stories to dadaab refugee camps are told in these meetings .

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Dont make me remind u of USC @Material niggas are the only clan in Africa to have bantus slaves for farms and daroods for maids .:denzelnigga:
Crying is the past time for the like of @Maxamed bin Harti and likes of you

Every year MJ digaags gather in Toronto to cry about shit that happend over 20 years ago .
are you guys coming as usual to this years meeting of xuska xasuuqii 1991 ?
This years meeting will be held in mississauga ontario you should join ,amazing survival stories to dadaab refugee camps are told in these meetings .

Based

VIP
Look these xoolo who dont know how to say thank Syria was one of the few countries in the world to welcome somalis and Grant then education literally for free, and yall r calaacaling When u zoos are every corner in the world

Who Said syrians dont contribute have we been in the same region? Cuz most syrians are dentist especielly garowe and bosaaso
Most of the niggas who are against the refugees probably live in Minnesota :russ:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Arent u women? Didn’t you hear before that punani has no qabiil
This is a discussion about immigration and refugee policy. I can have that discussion along with others cause people flee to our lands. Syrian, Yemeni or Oromo. They don't go to where you are which means you are the one with the bad reputation. Whether it's a IED or suicide missions, it's gambling with your life to walk around in your streets. So leave the discussion to those who can afford it.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
This is a discussion about immigration and refugee policy. I can have that discussion along with others cause people flee to our lands. Syrian, Yemeni or Oromo. They don't go to where you are which means you are the one with the bad reputation. Whether it's a IED or suicide missions, it's gambling with your life to walk around in your streets. So leave the discussion to those who can afford it.
There is nothing more that needs to be said here. Pure facts

Marshall D Abdi

War naga aamus laxyaheed