Arab beggars came to my suburban neighborhood.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
An Arab man with his wife and kids were standing infront of Whole Foods in my neighborhood. Everyone was puzzled as to how they got here? A social worker who happened to be shopping also, wanted to help them by saying he would tell the county to help them but the Arab man threw tantrums and started getting aggressive.

Me being a good hearted person, I went into Whole Foods and bought them crackers and juice but home boy refused and said he wanted money. Smh

Now I know how eedo @Basra feels.

Should I call the police!

Cracker and juice? is that even breakfasts?

If you can't afford whole food meals then go to Lidl or Aldi. Imagine feeding a needy person with cracker and juice.

Astaghfurallah

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Lol maybe they didn’t want the social worker’s help because they’re undocumented. I wouldn’t call the cops, just let them be if they were actually hungry they would’ve taken the crackers. My brother once bought a homeless guy chipotle, this dude threw away the burrito saying he rather get 10 dollars.

If you can't afford whole food meals then go to Lidl or Aldi. Imagine feeding a needy person with cracker and juice.

Astaghfurallah
crackers: $0.65
juice: $1.20
being a cheapskate: priceless

For everything else, there is a MasterCard

It's a bit weird you guys are making fun of @Reiko for buying them crackers and juice. At least she bought them something and will get rewarded for it.
Beggars can't be choosers.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

Those gypsy beggars pretend to be Muslim everywhere since we are most generous community

Gibiin-Udug

Astaghfurallah
Wtf is lidl? And I don’t shop at Aldis that’s for ghetto peoples. Secondly how am I supposed to buy them proper meals when they’re a family of 10 standing outside? I’m not obligated to give them anything, I bought juice for the little ones out of the goodness of my heart.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Reiko loves Arab people imagine a Somali person was begging she would just ignore them kkkkkk xaasidsanaa

Gibiin-Udug

Lol maybe they didn’t want the social worker’s help because they’re undocumented. I wouldn’t call the cops, just let them be if they were actually hungry they would’ve taken the crackers. My brother once bought a homeless guy chipotle, this dude threw away the burrito saying he rather get 10 dollars.
That’s what I’m saying, they don’t want food especially when they’ve little kids to feed.

Wtf is lidl? And I don’t shop at Aldis that’s for ghetto peoples. Secondly how am I supposed to buy them proper meals when they’re a family of 10 standing outside? I’m not obligated to give them anything, I bought juice for the little ones out of the goodness of my heart.
Lidl is a bit better than Aldi.

Trending