Approximately 5 people shot in dixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
As long as the ones dying are "gangsters":manny:
The one thing I don't understand is how most of these murders go unsolved. I heard families of the victims withhold info from police, which is bonkers. If this problem got solved, murderers would be deterred. But on the other hand someone that shoots someone is probably not thinking logically to begin with.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
This has got to stop. Holy shit! In my city, family members of victims have information about their loved ones' murders and are afraid to talk to police. I'm going to start asking people what they know, get statements from them that they sign, and send them to the police, so those statements can be used in court. You should take it upon yourselves to help solve this problem. There's no reason a murderer should be among your ranks.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
AUN to the ones that passed away.

This isn't going to end unless the Somali community in Canada addresses these issues. Get rid of this "gang, gang, gang you wuz never one of us" culture. I'm tired of it.
Somalis also need to collaborate with the Feds to catch killers. I don't know why there is a negative police image among the Somalis. Most of these murders cases are left unsolved.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
This has got to stop. Holy shit! In my city, family members of victims have information about their loved ones' murders and are afraid to talk to police. I'm going to start asking people what they know, get statements from them that they sign, and send them to the police, so those statements can be used in court. You should take it upon yourselves to help solve this problem. There's no reason a murderer should be among your ranks.
Everyone knows the killer for every single murder that has happened. Many a times the families are even close friends

AUN

The killer is described as "male black in his 20s with a slim build, about 5'7" tall". That's an ILAMOS dude for sure.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
tenor (2).gif

Jfc how many times do i have to upload this gif

Status
Not open for further replies.