Appreciation thread: Somali couples

Macalin M

Out here
You remind me of a user who once said "I wanna know how it feels to f**k a samaroon girl"
:mjlol::russ::lolbron:
How would you even know she's hawiye unless she tells you her tribe. Wlhi dad waalan aya tihin

@Ayubi
How would you know she's daarood? Cadcad one can tell straight away
:mjlol:
By their accent when they speak Somali. You can figure out which region they’re from since most Somali diaspora youth only know the dialect they’re parents speak.

Sam of Somalia is practically Somali at this point, Cuuuuuuute couple :it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

img_8638.jpg

sam of somalia is a good guy.

the best ajanabi that married a somali. the guy is more somali then most somalis.

:samwelcome:

By their accent when they speak Somali. You can figure out which region they’re from since most Somali diaspora youth only know the dialect they’re parents speak.
:ehh:
Perhaps I didn't take that into account. I was thinking just based on their looks.

The purpose of this thread is to appreciate full Somali couples. Too much thought on Somalis who marry out and too much attention on the negative aspects of each gender. let's appreciate each other and celebrate loving and positive marriages instead of always focusing on the negatives and the bad cases. Post pictures of happy and loving Somali couples and let this thread be about positivity. No hate is allowed!

13.jpg

The 2nd last pic, he ain't Somali

Trending

Latest posts