Appreciation Thread For Reiko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She is so cute and feisty in my mental image of her, Eebbow, hay tusin incase she doesn’t fit that image in my head, otherwise, haaheey.

Jokes aside, she is funny, pretty, well educated and the first female clan warlord on Somalispot. She represents Gobalka Bari.

Foes and friends of @Reiko say something nice about her.

@embarassing

Since @Reiko respects the prime minister of Somalia and uses his handsome picture as her avatar, bal shirrib u soo tirri.

Hip Hip Reikoooo!

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@Reiko ‘s posts are always fun to read ,she is quite the character and reer Minnesota enough said :hillarybiz: Reiko and I need to get together and help @Basra out, last I heard she is trapped in her apartment and can’t get out.

As expected, men resent @Reiko because of her bravado and they couldn’t intimidate her, while all the females respect and admire her for the reasons men here hate her. It bugs me to note that most of her male haters hail from Puntland. Are they subclans that she has demolished in qolka ‘fadhi ku dirrir’?

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
Reiko is one my faves on here. Without her, SSpot wouldn’t be the same. She is numero uno FKD queen. Her posts are always hilarious and she doesn’t shy away from the truth. Nooloow abaayo.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
As expected, men resent @Reiko because of her bravado and they couldn’t intimidate her, while all the females respect and admire her for the reasons men here hate her. It bugs me to note that most of her male haters hail from Puntland. Are they subclans that she has demolished in qolka ‘fadhi ku dirrir’?
Why are you brown nosing? If only you knew how reiko looks down on gaalo as a gaal how does it feel to be discriminated against by reiko?

Somalida maxey ku maahmaahan qanzirka maxa loo cadaabey ficiil la’aan:susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.