Appreciation Thread For Reiko

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is so cute and feisty in my mental image of her, Eebbow, hay tusin incase she doesn’t fit that image in my head, otherwise, haaheey.

Jokes aside, she is funny, pretty, well educated and the first female clan warlord on Somalispot. She represents Gobalka Bari.

Foes and friends of @Reiko say something nice about her.

@embarassing

Since @Reiko respects the prime minister of Somalia and uses his handsome picture as her avatar, bal shirrib u soo tirri.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
@A_A

Indeed, she doesn’t take any prisoners and always stands up for what she things is right. She isn’t scared or seek favours with anyone who crosses her red-line. You should be like your Eeddo
I cannot be like her, for starters I don’t care for tribal talk. This forum needs a therapist anyways.

psyche

To each their own
Why the appreciation thread @AussieHustler?

I guess you must of noticed the anguish Reiko must be feeling after Knowles departure.

Instead of creating a thread like this I think it would be better just to have a one-on-one conversation with her.

Ugaaso

Deni
Let me just take the time to appreciate the GOAT of SomaliSpot @Reiko .

F25C7D8C-58E9-47A6-8DDB-B9E57C3A03BF.gif

Why the appreciation thread @AussieHustler?

I guess you must of noticed the anguish Reiko must be feeling after Knowles departure.

Instead of creating a thread like this I think it would be better just to have a one-on-one conversation with her.

@Whimsical fanatic

Nimaan wax ogeeyn, Eebow ha cadaabin. My first shukaansi here was with Reiko and I was forced to get a Puntland tattoo. Ii soo duceey, waan dhaawacnahay.

Aniga Tattoo keliya ayaa laygu dhejiye. @Karim @nine iyo @Ferrari iyagoo dharka laga dhigay oo qaawan ayaa waxaa jidka weeyn ku ceeyrsanaaye @Cognitivedissonance oo lahaa kaaleyaa Cannab, Sucaad iyo Zamzam idiin ka dhigee.

I like you as a bro, my advice to you is, never go near Reiko’s luuq.

Last edited:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Ayeeyo @Reiko even though you have karbashed me several times, I have decided to put your wrong doeings to the side as you are in your final days. May allah make you live longer ayeeyo :mjcry:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Whimsical fanatic

Nimaan wax ogeeyn, Eebow ha cadaabin. My first shukaansi here was with Reiko and I was forced to get a Puntland tattoo. Ii soo duceey, waan dhaawacnahay.

Aniga Tattoo keliya ayaa laygu dhejiye. @Karim @nine iyo @Ferrari iyagoo dharka laga dhigay oo qaawan ayaa waxaa jidka weeyn ku ceeyrsanaaye @Cognitivedissonance oo lahaa kaaleyaa Cannab, Sucaad iyo Zamzam idiin ka dhigee.

I like you as a bro, my advice to you is, never go near Reiko’s luuq.
War nin yaho aniga ma ku waasey marka ugu tilmaameysid qomu lut? War anagaa wax aragney war nin yaho wax iskula har ee san isku dhaan san sii ma ahaan shaming tactic wont work nin kalsooni isku qabo baan ahay boowe oo mowqif iyo go’aan cad leh oo karti leh ma garatey who is capable of doing his own critical thinking far from an automaton thats hive minded.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Reiko maxa weeye narcissistic, vain, materialistic, self absorbed, feminist, the army of dajjal, who will sell her soul for a gucci bag kkk

Waa xaasid, vindictive, happy go lucky, fickle minded, arrogant, boastful, child like, wicked, insidious, female demon illahay sharkeeda hanagaa qabto amiin

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Reiko is cool she not indirect that's what I respect about her, straight to the point. She tells it how it is. Last time I remember arguing with her was #AbdiExit LMFAOOO.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I like Reiko and we go way back! :it0tdo8:

She's lovely and a pleasure to talk to. She's emotionally authentic, very kind to her friends/allies, will defend them and passionate in her pursuits.

I appreciate her bitting sense of humour and her defense of Xalimos. Especially, when some folks become rabid and start foaming at the mouth about 'xarlimoids', or whatever they are called.

:siilaanyolaugh:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
She roasts me to much, but I like Reiko she is funny and comes across as a good God fearing Xalimo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts