Appreciation thread for Odkac

Odkac is niin raag who somehow gets along with everyone. He’s open-minded and never attacks anyone for their beliefs. One of the friendliest sspoters I know. His classic Juice WRLD lyrics have grown on me. Keep spreading them everywhere cuz! You haven’t been on here for a long time but still have made an impact and changed the site for the better. Don’t ever change. I can tell that you’re a genuine person and love how you march to your own beat. Your originality can’t be replaced. Let’s show him some love sspoters cause he rocks and deserves it
:yousmart:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
:kendrickcry: :kendrickcry:
thank you cuz. I don’t know what to say..
tumblr_n415t6rtVI1s6bok4o1_250.gif

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
@Odkac WRLD is one of the few Moos Iyo Suugo people on this site not crippled with hatred , I admit I wasn't a fan of his music choices at first. However, it has grown on me and now I unironically listen to juice wrld in my car also he is Uzi fan so you know his head is in the right place. Keep being positive bro and spamming us with dank music threads we need that

:salute:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
@Odkac WRLD is one of the few Moos Iyo Suugo people on this site not crippled with hatred , I admit I wasn't a fan of his music choices at first. However, it has grown on me and now I unironically listen to juice wrld in my car also he is Uzi fan so you know his head is in the right place. Keep being positive bro and spamming us with dank music threads we need that

:salute:
I’m going to disregard the first moos bit, just this once :mjpls:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I may not know @Odkac WRLD well, but since the brother is a new member he has remarkably attained the VIP status in such a short time of period, which is astounding it's not only that ,the brother gets along with everyone regardless of different opinions
This should be a prime example of SSPOTTERS

Without the banter , satire and good personality this place would have been different

We appreciate the brother for making SSPOT great again

Congrats to the comrade .

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
@Odkac WRLD is hands down my favorite person in this place. Never fails to crack me the f*ck up, always spreading positivity, and as @Furioso said, he marches to his own drum which is more than I can say for a lot of people in this world.

stay up bro :salute:

Trending

Latest posts