Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Why are you acting like you’re not both Low iq and low T
:deadrose:
”Nigga go get your snus”

Allright i will get my snus lmao?
Nigga why are you mad at a women showing appreciation to me :mjlol:

I’m high IQ and high T that’s why I am beloved here sxb.

that snus shit ain’t good quit

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
OMG that anime :silanyolaugh:
it's so juicy :banderas:
she be dumb tho
but ofc, your wonderful terminology will ruin the faraaxs, murder them with your words

You have never fully arrived at true comedic gold or a cringefest until you watch it.

:2tjlv3e: Thank you for the encouragement. I will garner your strength and power of friendship and decimate them, lovingly of course.. :)

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
@Tawheed Is there a difference between Warya and Wariya? I said the former and the latter before but everyone here says the latter here so I adopted it to my main vocab list. You've got to accommodate for the people on this site or else I'll be forced to explain everything.

:manny:

@HanadR6 you feeling better bro ? How's your health also don't forget to stan Umi

:lawd: :damnmusic:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I am sorry I doubted you were one of us before, but you are a good kid Mashalah, I hope you grow up to lead this great nation of ours, stay in school sxb and study hard bro.

Trapking
:gnzbryw:

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
He was still drooling I was in middle school. :icon lol: It's like bringing an dessert eagle to a fist fight.

Hi sophisticate , I remember talking to you back in 2017 and 2018 I thought you will be married by now, damn are you single still?

:comeon:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
yes please i'd like some of that :banderas:

You are loved and highly appreciated!!!
Hi sophisticate , I remember talking to you back in 2017 and 2018 I thought you will be married by now, damn are you single still?

:comeon:

Nope. I sit here waiting for a Brince to come.
giphy.gif

Trending