Appreciation thread for Odkac

Right now yes but from , I'll let my boy Donald Trump answer that one for you

giphy.gif
does @beenleey know

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

Yeah she does and one other person but I don't think she will share any info since that is qarxis or rather I hope she doesn't tell you anything. We haven't been on the best of terms lately , at this point I don't know what she might tell you she may even give you my phone number or something. Don't ask her anything!

:stressed:

Yeah she does and one other person but I don't think she will share any info since that is qarxis or rather I hope she doesn't tell you anything. We haven't been on the best of terms lately , at this point I don't know what she might tell you she may even give you my phone number or something. Don't ask her anything!

who is the other person
1585248737799.png

We’ve got him people. Tell us where we can find a transqabil Oromo @beenleey. I promise not to fight him on site
:mjpls:

ZDfX.gif

jokes, jokes. I appreciate you a lot as well.

You are funny, very optimistic which is great to see. You've said you've had many setbacks in life but that doesn't seem to stop you from moving forward and that's admirable. Keep striving for greatness and never stop improving yourself walaal. I hope you move onto bigger and better things. <3

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
You are funny, very optimistic which is great to see. You've said you've had many setbacks in life but that doesn't seem to stop you from moving forward and that's admirable. Keep striving for greatness and never stop improving yourself walaal. I hope you move onto bigger and better things. <3
:kendrickcry::friendhug::friendhug:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
who is the other person
View attachment 101151

Doesn't use this site anymore I am safe from getting snitched on

:rejoice:

We’ve got him people. Tell us where we can find a transqabil Oromo @beenleey. I promise not to fight him on site
:mjpls:

Hold up! Wait a minute something ain't right here . @beenleey I know we haven't been seeing eye to eye lately but don't sell me out the angry mob. I'll buy your favourite coffee from that shop in town don't betray me here I don't know why @Tawheed knows you would know something but no snitching!

:kendrickcry:

Hold up! Wait a minute something ain't right here . @beenleey I know we haven't been seeing eye to eye lately but don't sell me out the angry mob. I'll buy your favourite coffee from that shop in town don't betray me here I don't know why @Tawheed knows you would know something but no snitching!

I know many things be scared

yeah i miss him too:mjcry:

#freeMyNiggaKingSolo

Trending

Latest posts