Appreciation thread For Farahs

I see both simps and women attacking the geeljires these days, but they don't know how blessed they're by having us. All the women around the world wants us, and we still settle with Halimos out of culture. They should be thanking and praising us but instead all they do is insult and nag caku halimos.:francis:

Guys with our great looks and caqli comes also great responsiblity:denzelnigga:

Royalflush

novacane
I see both simps and women attacking the geeljires these days, but they don't know how blessed they're by having us. All the women around the world wants us, and we still settle with Halimos out of culture. They should be thanking and praising us but instead all they do is insult and nag caku halimos.:francis:

We’re undervalued now wait 10 years for haliimos to get serious they’ll be all over us:drakekidding:

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
giphy.gif

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽

:mjlol::mjlol:

init whats with the aggressive hate against us, i like xaalimos infact i want two wives both xaalimos one ogaden and one isaaq

I want both guri's smelling of bariis, xillib, sabayad, unsi.

Trending

Latest posts