Apple unveils 'Apple Ring'

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
1.jpg

It wasnt enough you were addicted to your phone now a ring too with bluetooth, zoomers will love this

Nice, more invasive wearable tech that ensures you're always bombarded with useless bullshit.
I can't believe actually pay to be constantly monitored. I'm sure they do nothing nefarious with all the data they collect lol

I don't even understand why anyone that's not a lesbian has an apple watch. Who the f*ck wants a smart ring?

I’m
Pretty sure those airpods give you cancer or conductive hearing loss longterm. I’m guessing the ring will do the same thing

Nice, more invasive wearable tech that ensures you're always bombarded with useless bullshit.
I can't believe actually pay to be constantly monitored. I'm sure they do nothing nefarious with all the data they collect lol
This might be a good thing, you can give this to your wife or girlfriend and track her ass down if she starts playing games with you :silanyolaugh:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Yup, soon we will have people implanting threads in their brains to gain access to AI. Elon Musk is already on it

Its fake, our phones radiate more than an AirPod so do laptops, so do LED lights.
Radiation is everywhere. But everything with moderation is key. Wearing bluetooth devices 24/7 is bad for your hearing like watching television too close to the screen is bad for your eyesight. It’s common sense information

Trending