Apple is now worth 2 trillion

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Money printers go brrrr

When will we reach the top?

Then again, their services businesses is growing at nearly 20% every year and it's currently at nearly 50 billion.

Could be 100 billion by 2025 hence the crazy valuation.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
I think Apple is very overvalued. They have been coasting on Job's legacy for 9 years, which tells you a lot about how much of a visionary that man was. But you can already see that their 2020 product line up is not so different from that of 2015 or 2010 for that matter. Iphone, Ipad, IMac, MacBook, app store etc.... It makes no sense to me that Apple is valued higher than Amazon or Google, truly innovative companies at the cutting edge. Apple and Facebook are in my opinion not worth anything near their valuations. Valuing Google at $1 trillion and Facebook at $750 billion tells me all I need to know about how undervalued Google is.

mrlog

VIP
I think Apple is very overvalued. They have been coasting on Job's legacy for 9 years, which tells you a lot about how much of a visionary that man was. But you can already see that their 2020 product line up is not so different from that of 2015 or 2010 for that matter. Iphone, Ipad, IMac, MacBook, app store etc.... It makes no sense to me that Apple is valued higher than Amazon or Google, truly innovative companies at the cutting edge. Apple and Facebook are in my opinion not worth anything near their valuations. Valuing Google at $1 trillion and Facebook at $750 billion tells me all I need to know about how undervalued Google is.

are u saying we gotta invest in google and start dumping the shares we have on Apple/Facebook

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
are u saying we gotta invest in google and start dumping the shares we have on Apple/Facebook

No. I never pick individual stocks. Take all your money and put it in a Vanguard index fund. Leave it there for 20 years or more. Never take any risks.

Apple has had a major marketing transition from selling quality to luxury products. The company's high value is not because it has better products, but people are willing to pay a premium for the brand identity since it has become part of the consumer self-expression very different from its beginning that appealed to the technically inclined.

Why don’t you short it then? The puts on it are very cheap right now.

The market is valuing Apple fairly. It’s market share and the lack of any real competitors emerging in the near future is a testament to this. As the cloud continues to grow, Apple will only benefit from this.

Google isn’t undervalued in comparison to Apple. Google is basically an ad-revenue company with a tiny bit of hardware and some long-term investments in self-driving technology that may pay off in the distant (not near)-future. Google should have instead invested in cloud years ago before Amazon and Microsoft dominated the space. With their 6% market share, they’re so behind the 8-ball. That’s why Google is just hitting it’s ATH, while Apple, Amazon, and Microsoft continue to hit new ATHs.

Trending